hello there chaps!

donttouchmebia

hey wsup my name is kevin...i am sometimes mistaken for a girl on these forums and communities for this one simple fact: i am a guy that enjoys paramore. haha what can i say? its not hard to see why we all love them!

uhh well ive seen them approximately 5 times. first time was last year in SF around nov or so...not too sure. i met them before the show cuz my friend and i showed up 2 hours earlier thinking we'd get lost.

the last 3 times were on the tour with The Lashes, Terminal, and Amber Pacific. i went to oakland, fresno, and orangevale shows. i hungout with them after the shows and got super close with them.

uhmm im 18 and ima guy haha. what else is there to say? i love talking to people...so if you wanna talk HOLLA!!!

..."dont try so hard"...

haha. i know you. i think

are you the kevin i bought the shirt from? lol

hopefully you got the money. hopefully it got there successefully =)

welcome. i'm kim. lol

hey kim yes it did indeed!! i sent your shirt out!! i hope it finds you in time...and wen it does take a pic and show me okay?

hey claudio! thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm not sure if that was intenital, a typo, or a mistake, so just in case, it's Claudia. :D You can call me Claud or Cloudy or anything like that, but Claudio reminds me of when I saw Much Ado About Nothing and my friends started calling me that. And Claudius when we saw Hamlet.... I'm a girl! :lol:

hey claudio! thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm not sure if that was intenital' date=' a typo, or a mistake, so just in case, it's Claudia. :D You can call me Claud or Cloudy or anything like that, but Claudio reminds me of when I saw Much Ado About Nothing and my friends started calling me that. And Claudius when we saw Hamlet.... I'm a girl! :lol:[/quote']

woops ya i suck with the keyboard sometimes! haha. now you made me all self-conscious about if im spelling correctly! haha sorry CLAUDIA.

claudio reminds me of co & ca if you listen to them