anyone who has stayed after the PARAMORE show...

jtrosper

It doesn't happen in the UK, some of the younger fans are way too fanatic and it prevents other fans from meeting them because the crazy ones get out of hand. I've also heard that Hayley gets a bit uncomfortable because some male fans in the UK (dunno if she specified if it happens elsewhere) are quite pervy and neither she or the guys like it...

It was freezing in Worcester tonight, but Jeremy came out and signed stuff and took pictures with everyone there. They don't come out right away though, so you have to wait for at least an hour usually.

for anyone that has stayed after the show, have they come out and chilled with yall or no?

cuz i was gonna stay after the 2 shows i went to but there was just WAY too many people which made me think they wouldnt.

This is my strategy...

Okay so you wait until everyone is gone and you'll be able to hang out.

Unless the band leaves...Then you SOL.

That's how I chilled with some Bill Becks...

It doesn't happen in the UK, some of the younger fans are way too fanatic and it prevents other fans from meeting them because the crazy ones get out of hand. I've also heard that Hayley gets a bit uncomfortable because some male fans in the UK (dunno if she specified if it happens elsewhere) are quite pervy and neither she or the guys like it...

Sounds about right for the UK :nono:

So they dont come out after the show when they're in the UK? When me and my mates see them in February I think we'll be tight on time to be staying for an hour afterwards. But I'd love to talk to them for a little bit after the show!

Sounds about right for the UK :nono:

So they dont come out after the show when they're in the UK? When me and my mates see them in February I think we'll be tight on time to be staying for an hour afterwards. But I'd love to talk to them for a little bit after the show!

They used to.. back in October they did at every show.. but now its different. They normally stay in the venue for awhile then run to the bus and go. They get proper chased down the streets and have their bus attacked over here. Its a shame.

They used to.. back in October they did at every show.. but now its different. They normally stay in the venue for awhile then run to the bus and go. They get proper chased down the streets and have their bus attacked over here. Its a shame.

Good grief, that's dangerous. Not to mention absolutely nutty.