CDs

Ashhh

Since the FBR street team is always late whenever I talk to them about sending stickers/posters... I'm going to burn little Paramore sampler CDs with like... 3 songs and then a card with their pic and the website on it to give out after the xbox360 tour. It just wouldn't feel right if we didn't promote Parmaore there haha. I saw like... 50 blank CDs for 8 bucks at Kmart, so yeah I bought a few. :neutral:

And hopefully, I don't get in trouble for burning them. But I really don't see anything wrong with it since it's like having songs on purevolume or myspace or anything, and it'll only be a few songs.

So... which songs should I put on there?

yay. "here we go agian" was what made me fall in love.

and this is awesome. i got my box yesterday. and oh man. there's TOO many cd's haha. so hopefully, if my mom lets me go to iowa next week with a friend to see TAI and PATD. then we'll pass out there.

cuase the MN show one, we no longer have a ticket too =(

I can't imagine the band would get upset about it, but if you're really worried about it, you could just go with the songs they've already put out on samplers like "Pressure" and "Here We Go Again." Oh wait...actually, they didn't put that on a sampler. They just printed that that was on the Summer '05 sampler and then put "Emergency" on there instead :)

If you're going to go with their best songs, my picks would be...hmmm...."Hallelujah", "Oh Star" and "Franklin", but that wouldn't really help promote the album much :)

So, I'd say go with "Pressure" (since it's the single), maybe "Emergency" and "My Heart."

yay. "here we go agian" was what made me fall in love.

and this is awesome. i got my box yesterday. and oh man. there's TOO many cd's haha. so hopefully' date=' if my mom lets me go to iowa next week with a friend to see TAI and PATD. then we'll pass out there.

cuase the MN show one, we no longer have a ticket too =([/quote']

here we go again started it for me...here are some combinations

use them if you want..or not...but here:

pressure, here we go again, emergency

pressure,here we go again,all we know

pressure, here we go again,brighter

pressure, all we know, whoa

pressure, all we know,brighter

pressure, all we know, never let this go

yea can't think of more good combos = p

but yea Ash, awesome idea!

hey ash. i won't be able to make it to the MN show

my mom will freak out. she already did for the iowa show

im just lucky that i'm even going to the iowa show

so have fun passing out the cd's

and i'll pass out cd's in iowa =)

Awww ok. Have fun!

thats awesome! is there anything i can do? i mean they aren't coming here' date=' but i'd still love to help them out! i have a bunch of blanks if i should do that too lol[/quote']

Yeahhhh, just burn CDs and pass em out after any concert, or at school or... the mall. I dunno, ANYWHERE.

And I'm working on burning all 200 right now... it takes foreverrrrr. Oh and I did 4 songs, I went with Here We Go Again (cause that's what made me fall in love with them), Emergency, Pressure, and My Heart.

If anyone else wants to do this, I can post the little inserts I made too... just let me know.

hey ash. i won't be able to make it to the MN show

my mom will freak out. she already did for the iowa show

im just lucky that i'm even going to the iowa show

so have fun passing out the cd's

and i'll pass out cd's in iowa =)

Awww ok. Have fun!

thats awesome! is there anything i can do? i mean they aren't coming here' date=' but i'd still love to help them out! i have a bunch of blanks if i should do that too lol[/quote']

Yeahhhh, just burn CDs and pass em out after any concert, or at school or... the mall. I dunno, ANYWHERE.

And I'm working on burning all 200 right now... it takes foreverrrrr. Oh and I did 4 songs, I went with Here We Go Again (cause that's what made me fall in love with them), Emergency, Pressure, and My Heart.

If anyone else wants to do this, I can post the little inserts I made too... just let me know.

Now we just have to hope that people who get these samplers and like them go and buy the album too...

OH. i thought i just like to share this

yesterday' date=' this girl passed me a note asking me where she could find paramore's cd. i was so happy, cuase she listedn to that sampler cd i gave her, and she fell in love =)[/quote']

That's awesome!!!

hmm i think im guna start doing that too, cuz

we had an intruder drill at school were we had to barracade the room and sit still for 2 hours and i had my ipod luckyily and i got this girl to listen to paramore and she really liked them

and writing on burnt CDs is hecka fun =)

YAY. so last night at the academy is show' date=' which i didn't stay to see =(

we passed out all the FBR cd's and all the cd's that ash gave us. =) it was awesome

yay.[/quote']

I wish we made more now... and I never saw you when Ashley and I came back either. Did you leave soon after you called me? :(

With the CD's that were left in my car, we just gave some out to whoever in line didn't have any... then I gave the rest to Chad... and he put them on The Academy's merch table for people to grab. After the show I went and checked, and there were like... 2 left lol.

we passed out all the FBR cd's and all the cd's that ash gave us. =) it was awesome

yay.[/quote']

I wish we made more now... and I never saw you when Ashley and I came back either. Did you leave soon after you called me? :(

With the CD's that were left in my car, we just gave some out to whoever in line didn't have any... then I gave the rest to Chad... and he put them on The Academy's merch table for people to grab. After the show I went and checked, and there were like... 2 left lol.

Very cool - you guys rule :)

yay.[/quote']

after we called you. we passed out a little more that we had left. then we waited at the end of the line. then my mom called us, cuase we "had" to be at the funeral. so then we went to luce's real quick got pizza, and headed out. and yay. that was awesome. hahah their merch table