Post *your* pictures Part 3

thebrowncoat

haha i have a cat and im allergic to her lol and dogs lol but i have a dog too. but my medicine helps me not be allergic. lol.

hahah the devil cat. i want a black cat so badly!!! or jsut a cat that doesnt run away from me when i try nd pet it lol

The same can be said about me. I could probably win an olympic hurdling medal with the skill I have in jumping over piles of random items.

you'd probably get silver...casuse i'll have already gotten gold. i've got about...i'd say 8 loads of wash on my floor...but its all clean stuff that i was too lazy to put away and ended up getting kicked around. not to mention 3 guitars, 2 guitar cases, a chair in the middle, a really messy unmade bed, 5 pairs of converse..shall i continue? haha

I have a 10' by 10' room. With a king size bed, a table, a dresser, a bookshelf, a guitar, a 1' amp, a guitar, a guitar case, all the stupid rock band crap, the guitar hero controller, an xbox 1 (my 360 broke) about 6 loads of laundry getting kicked around. a chair, a set of speakers, 4 pairs of shoes, and a bunch of christmas things yet to be placed. I think it is a tie. Here I will give an example of how small my room is.

My bed is placed as far from the door as possible.

I can reach it from the hallway.

i think my rooms about 10' by something, but its either the same size as yours or smaller. i think we need bigger rooms for all our shit.

you think that is bad try living in a dorm room. We have two of everthing, desks( desk chairs), huge folding chairs, dressers, huge closets things, beds, a tv( dvd ,PS2) fridge. All of other junk clothes and stuff, o yeah our room 10' by 10', and we are both messy lol

I almost forgot out pet frog nacho( shhhh the RA dosen't know we have him )

you think that is bad try living in a dorm room. We have two of everthing, desks( desk chairs), huge folding chairs, dressers, huge closets things, beds, a tv( dvd ,PS2) fridge. All of other junk clothes and stuff, o yeah our room 10' by 10', and we are both messy lol

I almost forgot out pet frog nacho( shhhh the RA dosen't know we have him )

I dont know why but your pet frog made me laugh. Sounds cute.

Anyway here I am sleepy and serious (both odd for me).

Picture028.jpg