Girls VS Boys

Lahninja

so on AIM me and zach [mylittttledecoy] have been arguing over who is better: girls or guys. so...argue away!! oh, but you cant just say girls or boys, you need to actually have reasons to support your answer.

i say s are better.

guys are gross, sweaty, hairy, immature, inappropriate, they smell bad most of the time, they're not compassionate, they think they have it way worse than girls when we have to get pms...shall i continue? lol

[oh, and this is arrrrr x matey posting this, it just doesnt wanna seem to work right now on my computer.]

I honestly have to say guys. Girls are reet bitches, like.

My guy friends are all pretty safe :) They're easy to be around, you don't have to be polite or mind what you say about someone incase they take it the wrong way, because you'll have a bit of a scrap and it'll be forgotten about rather than the eeeendlessssss grudges girls hold.

Ace.

tbh?

i woulda said girls

but i have more male friends than female.. lol

and yeah, girls are complete bitches

(like me)

and guys..

you can do what you want around them =]

but if your planning to impress them,

then i wouldnt go for the do anything approach.

=]

act like a female, haha

I'm gonna have to go with guys. My girl friends always end up fighting with me and the talking behind the back thing just annoys me to NO END! My guy friends are my best friends. I love guys... especially one in particular.

ah, that's true. some guys are just so cool...the right guy that is. some are just jerks (no offence guys).

ah, that's true. some guys are just so cool...the right guy that is. some are just jerks (no offence guys).

Heh, that's also true. I forgot to mention the guy friends I have had that decided to start being mean because I didn't want to be more than friends.

People in GENERAL are just frustrating sometimes. No matter the gender.

Heh, that's also true. I forgot to mention the guy friends I have had that decided to start being mean because I didn't want to be more than friends.

People in GENERAL are just frustrating sometimes. No matter the gender.

i've had about three friendships broken cuz i didn't want to be anything at all more then friends....it's just awkward now.

:roll:

i've had about three friendships broken cuz i didn't want to be anything at all more then friends....it's just awkward now.

:roll:

Yeah well it has happened to me about 5 times so I guess I win. Or actually you do. The more times it happens the worse it is.

I hate when they bring anything up like that at all anymore. Especially because I already have a boyfriend. Obviously that just means nothing to them, they don't care.