UK MEET AND GREETS

XxSanctuaryxX

I got in the Portsmouth one too!! :D

I'm attending with some friends, but am going into the meet and greet on my own. :crybad:

I'm terrified and excited at the same time which can only lead to some previously unconveyed interesting emotion right? :roll:

I can't wait. Come on Portsmouth!!

Yeah, I agree with you. Mind you, when they listed the pre-sale they did say that everyone who bought tickets would get a meet and greet so I guess they had to comply with that. Wonder if it was a mistake though?? Every other european pre-sale with meet and greet is a competion stylee...

Either way, I'm happy as can be

Someone who's in the UK and going to meet and greet.

I was wondering if one of you could do me a huge favor and give the band some bracelets I made for them/ a letter. I made them for the NY show, but I ended up not being able to meet them and didn't just wanna launch it onto the stage like some other people...

If you wouldn't mind doing me this favor (I would need your address to ship it to) please send me a message!

I can do that for u if you like?

let me know so i can send u my details

I got in the Portsmouth one too!! :D

I'm attending with some friends, but am going into the meet and greet on my own. :crybad:

I'm terrified and excited at the same time which can only lead to some previously unconveyed interesting emotion right? :roll:

I can't wait. Come on Portsmouth!!

come in with me, chris and sam! :D

it'd be a laugh!