y101 toads place nov. 29

PlzSpeakSoftly

FIRST OFF SORRY THERE ARE ALOT...

here are some of my pics from paramores nov. 29 show in richmond, virginia. some are better than others, but whatever..the show was amazing!!! C:

also, alot of the pictures are of hayley. i wish i would have gotten more of the guys :/ hayley was just the easiest to get pics of b/c she was practically infront of me the whole time...

jer.jpg

josh1.jpg

josh2.jpg

zac3.jpg

zac2.jpg

zac.jpg

setlist.jpg

taylor.jpg

taylor1.jpg

pmore.jpg

pmore2.jpg

pmore3.jpg

Picture086.jpg

haycrowd.jpg

hayley.jpg

hayley2.jpg

hayley3.jpg

hayley4.jpg

hayley5.jpg

hay6.jpg

hay7.jpg

hay8.jpg

hay5.jpg

hay4.jpg

hay3.jpg

hay2.jpg

hay1.jpg

crowd.jpg

hayley9.jpg

hayley7.jpg

hayley8.jpg

hayley10.jpg

hayley11.jpg

hayley12.jpg

hayley13.jpg

hayley14.jpg

hayley15.jpg

hayley16.jpg

i doubt you will read all this, but...

i got to meet all of them before..me and this girl named lindsey were waiting in line to get into the resturant (b/c when you eat there before the show you get in early) anyway we were the only two standing there and this woman walked passed us and said do you happen to have any extra tickets..and we were like no..and then she kinda turned to walk off then she goes...btw paramore the band just walked that way so i was like c'mon! and like we went over to their bus and were standing there and like i didnt see anyone i was like oh man they've probably already went in or got onto the bus and then we stood there for a few more minutes and i turn around and i see a bunch of black jackets standing up the street and they started walking our way and i was like WOAH!! its paramore aha so we took off and like zac was on the phone and he just like walked passed me (i didnt want to bother him) then josh was walking behind him and i was like josh! can i get a picture real quick and he was like sure..one group shot? and i was like yeah! so i got one and then afterwards i was waiting til like 1 to see if anyone would come out and i got to meet zac taylor and josh...but i saw someone walk by and i was didnt realize it was jeremy until he opened the bus door to get on and like everyone was like JEREMY! and he just smiled and got on the bus...and i never saw him after that and finally we asked someone if hayley was going to come out and they were like um...shes already gone to bed so i was like awh..and i left haha

SORRY THAT WAS REALLY LONG :[

• Like 1