New Found Glory versus Simple Plan

thorned_lilac_182

Jordan Pundik or Pierre Bouvier?

These 2 bands are similar. But who is better for you?

that is sucha diss to nfg. the two of them sounding alike. yeah right. now dont get me wrong, i like simple plan too but they do not at all sound anything like new found glory. if you think so, go check out their earlier albums because those are some of the best they have especially their self-titled and covers ep. so yeah deffinetly nfg.

if i had a camera [the singer of the lashes broke it] i would take a picture of my door. it's covered in NFG posters and articles. an di'd take a pic of my nfg sweater and 3 shirts too! i love them.... i hear they're recording right now. i'm stoked!

NFG was my favorite band for most of my teenage years haha... so I'm gonna go with them. Plus, Jordan Pundik is one of my favorite people alive. He is awesome... soooo nice and so hilarious. I love him.

NFG wins. (PS their DVD is my favorite of all time)

. (PS their DVD is my favorite of all time)

which one? this disaster or the story so far

i loved the story so far more....it was so funny!

the story so far was a better dvd, although this disaster showsa whole concert, but then the story so far plays more of their old stuff.

and ps my the story so far doesnt work anymore, my little cousin scratched it up, i was mad.

Oh, I meant The Story So Far... their live dvd kinda sucked... cause I was hoping for another Story So Far kinda thing.

My friends and I used to talk backwards to each other alllll the time, and when I saw Jordan doing that... I fell even more in love with him.

(keep in mind I was like... 13 haha)

I painted a portrait of him when I was in 9th grade too, it's hot... from the inside of their self-titled (BEST) cd, I used that picture. I wonder where that is. :???:

Perfectly understandable. Everyone has different opinions. I for example, am of the opinion that Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance are terrible bands, but I know that a lot of people don't agree with me. If everyone had the smae taste in music, then music would never grow and change, so it's perfectly fine to have your own opinion.

I hate saying this especially around people that like them because I don't like hurting peoples feelings cause i know people can be very attached to bands emotionally, but simple plan,in my opinion are possibly one of the the worst bands ever in terms of vocal talent and lyrics = \

understood.