i need advice

nathanselisko

"hey [insert girl's name here], will you go out with me?"

....;)

Seriously like, you're actually going to have to just go for it. No one else can do it for you (well, they could, but that's pretty immature) and what's the worst that could happen ? If you're getting along great, chances are she's digging you too, so just go for it :)

"hey [insert girl's name here], will you go out with me?"

....;)

Seriously like, you're actually going to have to just go for it. No one else can do it for you (well, they could, but that's pretty immature) and what's the worst that could happen ? If you're getting along great, chances are she's digging you too, so just go for it :)

Yeah.

But don't be like over confident. Cause then you'll come off to cocky.

And that's no good.

im feelin slightly nervous about it, cos this will be the first girl ive asked out

:o well does this mean theyve all asked u out?...you player! xD

anyway...well dont be! being nervous about asking someone out is just the same as taking a test. You worry so much about it, but if you know the subject, you ace it. Know what I mean, jelly bean? ;]

I'm sure it'll work out, and if it doesn't (which I'm sure it would work out) we will be here for you :D

do it! haha. i've always liked when guys actually build up the confidence to ask the girl. i know how nervous you are, because i've asked a guy. haha. but yeah, just do it and get it over with. you will feel so much better. just pull her aside and be like,"i want to ask you something." and then just go from there. =).

The best boyfriend i had - well he kinda -Killed Himself- He thought he wasnt good enough for me and he thought his family hated him - All total lies - That was 3 years ago =[ never been the same since =[ sorry never told anyone reasons before just a bit emotional