New John Mayer Blog Post 12/7/07

stephler

what are you talking about man? just because he took a picture of hayley doesn't mean he wants in her pants. he took a picture of the guys too..

honestly, what is with people taking this too far? to be honest i just don't think people like that they're able to hang out with the likes of john mayer and bigger celebs these days. why can't people just be happy for them instead of starting crap?

big deal, the guy quoted misery business lyrics under a picture of hayley. i seriously doubt he is directing them at her. seriously doubt that.

for real....awesome way to put it.

he took a picture of hayley doesn't mean he wants in her pants.

i died when i read that too ps...im totally giving you rep points now haha

If he had a thing for Hayley or anything along those lines.. then wouldnt he of just invited her out instead of the rest of the guys? :S

Ive taken photos of Hayley and quoted her lyrics under it before.. does that mean i wanna get in there too? damn. I dont understand why all these speculations are coming up, i mean when the photo of Hayley kissing Joan Jett on the cheek came online and those pictures of Paramore with The Veronicas.. nobody started up because of those did they. Is it because John is a guy? geez give the guy a break

If he had a thing for Hayley or anything along those lines.. then wouldnt he of just invited her out instead of the rest of the guys? :S

Ive taken photos of Hayley and quoted her lyrics under it before.. does that mean i wanna get in there too? damn. I dont understand why all these speculations are coming up, i mean when the photo of Hayley kissing Joan Jett on the cheek came online and those pictures of Paramore with The Veronicas.. nobody started up because of those did they. Is it because John is a guy? geez give the guy a break

excatly. i thought i was the only one thinking these things, :) im glad there's a few now, lol. im a big fan of john mayer, and im really glad that he's supporting paramore, it shows he's really down to earth.

excatly. i thought i was the only one thinking these things, :) im glad there's a few now, lol. im a big fan of john mayer, and im really glad that he's supporting paramore, it shows he's really down to earth.

Ahaha i think people are thinking this way because Hayley is a girl. I mean if he went out to dinner with just the guys i doubt people would start thinking he had a crush on one of them.

picture1dc6.png

i think this is quite possibly the most stunning picture of hayley i've ever seen.

picture2ce7.png

looks like all of them had an amazing time hanging out together.

Omg. Both of those pictures are--amazing. Hayley is just...Like, wow, she looks really good.

And, haha, the other one cracks me up so much. Taylor is just all over the place.

Username: britchic

First name: Anna Marie

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

Through Paramorenet.com. Genius, huh?

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I read a review on riot in relevant magazine (relevantmagazine.com) and basically listened to them on myspace and thought ..hey, this makes sense. Loved it. Also the recommendation via John Mayer didn't hurt..

Favorite Paramore song?

Love Hallelujah, Let the Flames Begin and Misery Business all equally.

Favorite lyric?

♪This is how we'll dance when they try to take us down

This is how we'll sing (oh)

This is how we'll stand when they burn our houses down

This is what will be oh glory. ♪

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

Unfortunately not yet! But i hope to change that in the coming year.

Interests:

song-writing, singing, reading, leading worship in my church, writing stuff as a freelance journo and writing stuff as an amateur auteur (do you see what i did there?) - in that order.

Other Music:

John Mayer, Alicia Keys, Corinne Bailey Rae, U2, Michael Jackson, other pop stuff, other jazzy stuff, other worship stuff - i know, and then PARAMORE? If you met met though, it would all make sense! :D

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

I LOVE PEOPLE and life, in that general order. And no, i don't have a thing about order (i hope). I'm funny in my own head, i like to love people up and am great at friendships, i can't help it. I'm a real family/homebody sort of type and to be honest, i'm hardly ever out unless t involves wine, live music, or romantic comedies. LOL. :) It's GREAT to meet you all!! xxxx