Leon Jackson

hayleh

winner of the the x factor 2007 (uk idea of american idol)

i was so happy about it cause he was my favorite from the start, and is scottish :lol:

i hope he gets christmas number one. i don't normally care about all that sort of stuff.. but i fancy him and his tune, even though it's well cheesy. i think it's a cover of whitney houston actually.

http://www.myspace.com/leonjackson

7wfwi6p.jpg

get it downloaded :)

you know it megazord

i wasn't a fan of rhydian. i think he was a good singer or whatever.. but i didn't like his voice. he was also no where near as good as half of the actual classical singers out there. i'm no expert or anything, but i am sure of it.

leon was the real sort of pop star in that show and that's what they look for, really.

same difference were pop but a bit of a joke :lol: *runs*

Rhydian :(

Wasn't X-Factor fixed though? Something to do with the Virgin phone lines?:S

and simon obvioulsy knew.

Google x-factor forum.. im not sure which one it is, but my grandma uses one of them and 95% of the people that post on there hate leon.

Does no one else think that Leon could only stick to one genre of music though?

It doesnt matter though because Andrew Lloyd Webber wamts Rhydian to do the Phantom Of the Opera 2 or something like that.

So it's all good. xD

LEON CUTE!?

um.. not exactly my type. lol!

Rhydian :(

Wasn't X-Factor fixed though? Something to do with the Virgin phone lines?:S

and simon obvioulsy knew.

Google x-factor forum.. im not sure which one it is, but my grandma uses one of them and 95% of the people that post on there hate leon.

Does no one else think that Leon could only stick to one genre of music though?

It doesnt matter though because Andrew Lloyd Webber wamts Rhydian to do the Phantom Of the Opera 2 or something like that.

So it's all good. xD

LEON CUTE!?

um.. not exactly my type. lol!

they weren't actually fixed. a load of rhydian fans complained that they couldn't get through to vote for him and stuff like that because the lines were busy, but the same happened with leon when my mum tried to phone in. obviously the lines were going to be busy with it being the final and everything. if it was fixed and simon knew all about it wouldn't he have made same difference win seeing as they were his act? leon would have been the last person simon would have fixed to win the show as he didn't even like him all that much.

as for the genre thing.. nah. i don't think he could only do one genre. one of his best performances was "disco week" when he performed relight my fire. he also covered top loader - dancing in the moonlight, and was good at it aswell. he may be better at big band/jazz sort of music.. but same goes with rhydian. he was better at ballads than anything else. if you had same difference singing a frank sinatra song i'm sure that would sound odd too.. because they were better at performing pop music.

they weren't actually fixed. a load of rhydian fans complained that they couldn't get through to vote for him and stuff like that because the lines were busy, but the same happened with leon when my mum tried to phone in. obviously the lines were going to be busy with it being the final and everything. if it was fixed and simon knew all about it wouldn't he have made same difference win seeing as they were his act? leon would have been the last person simon would have fixed to win the show as he didn't even like him all that much.

as for the genre thing.. nah. i don't think he could only do one genre. one of his best performances was "disco week" when he performed relight my fire. he also covered top loader - dancing in the moonlight, and was good at it aswell. he may be better at big band/jazz sort of music.. but same goes with rhydian. he was better at ballads than anything else. if you had same difference singing a frank sinatra song i'm sure that would sound odd too.. because they were better at performing pop music.

Yeahh I spose..

I dont know, I didnt watch the whole thing.. I just happened to catch a few shows and the final.

Can't believe Leon's number 1 because I don't think his song's anything special.

But thats just my opinion.(:

wouldn't have made sense for them to fix it. if leon didn't have as many votes as rhydian did have then he wouldn't make as much money for everybody involved. it's about the money and stuff so obviously they are going to pick the true winner in order to make more money from them. i just canny see big simon cowell setting the whole thing up anyway :lol: he doesn't seem like that sort of guy. he clearly wanted rhydian to win and stuff like that.

everyone has an opinion though :)

yes! same difference were class. i do hope they release a single or something. it would be a good laugh.