hunter lamb's wedding video

tMAFIA

^ to be frank..i dont really care..its over that was a long time ago..and i wouldn't believe anyone claiming to be anyone that knows of paramore or paramores ex members..but whatever..i dont fall for that crap even if their is a possibility it could have been her.

even if it were true, if you really think about it from both perspectives, the road is not an ideal place for a newlywed. Hunter would not have seen his wife at all and it would have probably affected the band as a whole. I'm pretty sure the decision was mutual and not just Paramore kicking him out.

• 2 weeks later...
even if it were true, if you really think about it from both perspectives, the road is not an ideal place for a newlywed. Hunter would not have seen his wife at all and it would have probably affected the band as a whole. I'm pretty sure the decision was mutual and not just Paramore kicking him out.

i know i didnt say anything like i dont respect him and his decisions and i cant see paramore kicking him out. its a bunch of rumors flying around and its just old and getting a bit too personal. he did what he had to do and i still love and miss him. like you said the road is not the ideal place for a newlywed to be.. (read the last page to see what i had to say about someones comment of him kicking himself for leaving) im not in the least bit way saying i dont care for him if thats what you were implying

i know i didnt say anything like i dont respect him and his decisions and i cant see paramore kicking him out. its a bunch of rumors flying around and its just old and getting a bit too personal. he did what he had to do and i still love and miss him. like you said the road is not the ideal place for a newlywed to be.. (read the last page to see what i had to say about someones comment of him kicking himself for leaving) im not in the least bit way saying i dont care for him if thats what you were implying

oh not at all. I'm just saying that to anyone who's thinking that whoever this woman is that's making accusations at the band is being honest.

but I do see where you're coming from. The speculation is getting way too personal and is really none of the fans' business. I wasn't really a huge fan when Hunter was part of the band (I became a huge fan shortly before he and the band went separate ways). But I believe the decision was best for the both of them. Hunter can enjoy his marriage and make it as strong as possible and the band can continue doing what they love.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ yeah i know. i havent heard much about him ever since he left :( in the final riot dvd thing his brother hayden was in there alot like chilling with pmore....i didnt know they were ever friends with hayden but i guess they would have been since they traveled with hunter but still. i wish i could hear an update from him like how he's doing. its really sad, haha :(

^ yeah i know. i havent heard much about him ever since he left :( in the final riot dvd thing his brother hayden was in there alot like chilling with pmore....i didnt know they were ever friends with hayden but i guess they would have been since they traveled with hunter but still. i wish i could hear an update from him like how he's doing. its really sad, haha :(

oh really? i didnt know that his brother was in the final riot dvd.

and yeah i agree.

i'd like to hear what hunter is up to these days.

watching '06 videos of paramore is so bittersweet.

i always get so nostalgic whenever i watch them. =(

8-)

oh really? i didnt know that his brother was in the final riot dvd.

and yeah i agree.

i'd like to hear what hunter is up to these days.

watching '06 videos of paramore is so bittersweet.

i always get so nostalgic whenever i watch them. =(

yeah you can see him in the background in some parts.

i agree it is very bittersweet. my best memories of them are from like warped 06 to the end of their first ever headlining tour in 06. it was so fun then because thats when they were really starting to get noticed and credit for all their hard work but yet you still could hang out with them. these are probably my favorite videos from warped. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJRg3G68xpE

^ the ending to my heart here is amazing.

Where is he in the DVD?

8-)

yeah you can see him in the background in some parts.

i agree it is very bittersweet. my best memories of them are from like warped 06 to the end of their first ever headlining tour in 06. it was so fun then because thats when they were really starting to get noticed and credit for all their hard work but yet you still could hang out with them. these are probably my favorite videos from warped. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJRg3G68xpE

^ the ending to my heart here is amazing.

omgsh! i love those videos!

and yeah i agree, i loved that time period of paramore. it was around the time when i became super obsessed with them.lol

like seeing that purple dress and the carnations!

man, such great memories.

^ ah i know :) that dress/different shirts and shorts with different leggings/those adorable boots she wore were my favorite things she has ever worn. oh and the white dress with black skinnys and those flats <3 oh and the emergency dress. i remember she wore that a few times on their headlining shows. and of course the carnations. damn those were some great times. i havent reminisce about those things in a while. i still look at them then and now and i some what still see that crazy teen-ness in them. (i think i just made up a new word) but yeah anyways they are all grown up now! zac is the only one that is still a teen :(

^ ah i know :) that dress/different shirts and shorts with different leggings/those adorable boots she wore were my favorite things she has ever worn. oh and the white dress with black skinnys and those flats <3 oh and the emergency dress. i remember she wore that a few times on their headlining shows. and of course the carnations. damn those were some great times. i havent reminisce about those things in a while. i still look at them then and now and i some what still see that crazy teen-ness in them. (i think i just made up a new word) but yeah anyways they are all grown up now! zac is the only one that is still a teen :(

I loved the Emergency dress.

I made one... But I couldn't pull it off as good as her. haha