Best Albums of 2007

Ashhh

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i see some ppl didnt even put riot in their list...thats kinda f**ked up

I don't think i would have if i had gotten round to getting more albums and listening to them this year, i didn't have much money to spend on CD's :/

I wouldn't say it was wierd though...maybe a little seeing as it's a Paramore site

Just depends on what you like really :]

yeah i guess thats true.

i just thought it was kinda weird cuz like you sed, its a paramore site...so to see that some people dont consider it one of their fav 07 albums its just kinda like..okk.

Maybe people just like AWKIF and not Riot!

Doesn't mean they can't post here, lol

aww!

Well you had to kinda know it was going to be diffrent after Misery Business and For a pessimist came out

they sounded .. well diffrent, lol

I liked Misery Business when they first released it I was like "yeaaah new direction" and then there was all this when it rains stuff and I was like "hellllz no" but, like I said, it grew on me.

So? Who are you to judge their music tastes? A lot of people on here were here since AWKIF, and a lot were dissapointed in Riot! because of it's overly poppy, produced sound. They can have whatever opinion they want.

did i say i was judging them or their music? no. i have my opinion back off.mind ur own business.

who are you to tell me that other people can have their own opinion and you give me shit about mine?

and honsetly i dont see that DRAMATIC difference in riot and awkif....its not like awkif was this hardcore rock album..Here We Go again was pretty poppy if you ask me! Its not as if Riot is this popstar teenybopper shit...its their music and i love all of it.

their music is paramore...deal with the changes people..

did i say i was judging them or their music? no. i have my opinion back off.mind ur own business.

who are you to tell me that other people can have their own opinion and you give me shit about mine?

and honsetly i dont see that DRAMATIC difference in riot and awkif....its not like awkif was this hardcore rock album..Here We Go again was pretty poppy if you ask me! Its not as if Riot is this popstar teenybopper shit...its their music and i love all of it.

their music is paramore...deal with the changes people..

"its their music and i love all of it.

their music is paramore."

^ i love that quote. :]