Ctrl V

DearDestruction

NN- Katie, Miscellaneous, Herby, Catalina French HOB- Guitar, Computer, Guitar Hero, Stage Crew FP- College, Radiologic Technologist FM- Paramore, Hit The Lights, All Time Low FB- Harry Potter series FC- Mr. K’s 8th Period US II, Behavioral Science FTV- Grey’s Anatomy, That 70’s Show, Gilmore Girls, Desperate Housewives, Family Guy FF- Rent, Across The Universe FCC- Chuckie from the Rugrats L- Music, Guitar, Starbucks Coffee, Camping Trips, Broadway Shows, Football, Cutting the Grass DL- Rap or Country Music, Slow Drivers, Ultimatums MMM- Working the spotlight for my first musical MEM- The time I tripped up the stairs and dislocated my knee HAH- Backstage of the auditorium HERO- Gramma [Mr. Wedlick] JOB- Pets Plus ACT- Cultural Club, AV Crew

“Wait…what’s going on?”

“Dedication takes a lifetime, but dreams only last for a night.” –All Time Low

I, Katie Hebert, being of crazy mind and uncoordinated body, do hereby leave my voluptuous hair to Zach, my gorilla suit to Liv, my sense of direction to Allie, my driving skills to Vicky, my taste in music to Alyssa, and the left spotlight to Adri

I'm completly obessessed with Hayley too! I spend hours looking up pics of Hayley online to put them on my iPod, I have over 600 pics of her on my iPod, I cannot stop thinking about her, she is almost alsways on my mind and there is nothing I can do. She is just glued in there, and I know for a fact that I am in love with her

i was showing that to my friend, it is NOT me :rotfl:

• Like 1