1 member has voted

1. 1. Height...

• 5 feet and below
    • 5'1" -> 5'5"
    • 5'6" -> 6 feet
    • 6'1" -> 6'5"
    • 6'6" -> 7 feet
    • 7 feet and above

If it makes anyone feel any better, when I started high school my friends thought I'd skipped a couple grades and was actually a sixth or seventh grader. But the looks on their faces when they found out I was older than all of them (only by a few months) was priceless.

When do girls stop growing?

i haven't grown an inch since i was 13.

I don't mind being short that much.

Only when it's hard to find jeans that aren't super long on me, or when people feel the need to point out that I'm short every 5 minutes.

My friend's 4'11. Small jokes never stop. Unfortunate for you guys, huh. However, it does have it's advantages every now and again.

When do girls stop growing?

Depends on the girl. I haven't grown in years. But I think [don't quote me on this though] that girls can still be growing in their early 20s, or late teens.

i haven't grown an inch since i was 13.

My friend's 4'11. Small jokes never stop. Unfortunate for you guys, huh. However, it does have it's advantages every now and again.

Yeah. A lot of people think it's cute, but then you get your arseholes who have to crack jokes.

It especially sucks at shows. I have to get in the front or can't be in the pit. I get trampled, lol.

I don't mind being short that much.

Only when it's hard to find jeans that aren't super long on me, or when people feel the need to point out that I'm short every 5 minutes.

Awww, I share your pain. I'm 4'10 and everyone loves to point it out and make jokes alllll the time. And the pants thing, I totally feel your pain. They need to make pants for shorter people. I wear little kid pants sometimes too, and every now and then I stumble across the ones that are still a little too long.

But other than that, being short isn't too bad.

Nah, when I first noticed for myself I was like "WOW!" :hyper:

It is a good thing. :D

As long as I'm not skinny/overweight.

sorry i'm just kinda jumpin in here. but dude, it does suck being short and "curvy." personally, i think that i am a little more than just curvy. i mean, i'm definitely "curvy" by the definition of a curve, hahah. but sometimes i just feel disgusting, and that's why i hate clothes shopping. yay.

but yeah, i'm 5'0" tops, too, and technically i am overweight for my height. i remember the last time i was at the doctor's office, the only thing on my chart that was marked "abnormal" was my weight, and that really hit me. what sucks is that a lot of it is muscle, and i don't want to lose muscle mass to lose weight, if i could ever lose much anyway.

ANYWAY, HEIGHT. yeah long pants = total suckness. inevitably, every pair of pants i own need to be hemmed, although half the time, i just cuff them up if it won't be too excessive.