UK Setlists

Emergency_999

Hey guys this is about UK Setlist Paramore did a tour last year Septemebr 2007 and there setlist was

1.Misery Business

2.Emergency

3.Here We Go Again

4.Thats What You Get

5.For a Pessemist...Im Pretty Optimistic

6.When It Rains

7.Let The Flames Begin

8.Crush Crush Crush

9.Born For This

10.Woah

11.Pressure

and then the U.S Tour just gone was

1.For a Pessemist...Im Pretty Optimistic

2.Born For This

3.Emergency

4.Let This Go

5.Fences

6.Let The Flames Begin

7.Faces In Disguise

8.When It Rains

9.Crush Crush Crush

10.Pressure

11.Here We Go Again

12.Thats What You Get

13.My Heart

------------------

14.Decoy

15.Misery Business

The U.S Setlists are longer than the U.K's Why is this?

I dont think so coz all the other bands i have seen in the UK have played an hour and a half plus... perhaps its somthing to do with small venues? or maybe coz it was their first tour since riot came out and dont forget Hayley hadnt been well so who knows... i hope they play longer this time round tho

I dont think so coz all the other bands i have seen in the UK have played an hour and a half plus... perhaps its somthing to do with small venues? or maybe coz it was their first tour since riot came out and dont forget Hayley hadnt been well so who knows... i hope they play longer this time round tho

It depends what time they came onstage and what the curfew time is and how long they actually want to be playing.

Hey guys this is about UK Setlist Paramore did a tour last year Septemebr 2007 and there setlist was

1.Misery Business

2.Emergency

3.Here We Go Again

4.Thats What You Get

5.For a Pessemist...Im Pretty Optimistic

6.When It Rains

7.Let The Flames Begin

8.Crush Crush Crush

9.Born For This

10.Woah

11.Pressure

The U.S Setlists are longer than the U.K's Why is this?

Depending at what show you went to they also played Hallelujah

Well you my be wrong with your info jess because when I saw for example Blink 182 back in 2004 at the M.EN they played 24 for songs and their set lasted about an hour and a half or maybe two hours but what I'm saying is that even though Hayley may have been ill they have two albums worth of songs and they could have added much more to the set list. Yes Blink have 7 albums but Paramore pretty did a half assed performance set list wise.

Well you my be wrong with your info jess because when I saw for example Blink 182 back in 2004 at the M.EN they played 24 for songs and their set lasted about an hour and a half or maybe two hours but what I'm saying is that even though Hayley may have been ill they have two albums worth of songs and they could have added much more to the set list. Yes Blink have 7 albums but Paramore pretty did a half assed performance set list wise.

The on-stage and curfew times are non-negotiable due to licensing, MEN is an arena, Paramore play at mainly Carling venues.

sadly your brains seem to have diminished during their show, and jsyk i was a huge blink 182 fan untill recently when, well... i just got bored frankly. because they did not 'sing' as far as singing goes. i would have thought somebody as confident in what they're saying as you are would atleast have the brains left to see that they probably have a vocal range or what? 1 octave if not two, because thats not the point of their music. on the other hand hayley has a much higher range and is a lot younger, she has to singually sing for as long a period as possible in up to lets say 14 nights in a row (without fucking up her voice) aswell as cope with a million different press appointments why she is here. so having to push your voice and hit all the right notes every night, when she is usually ill anyway, is more of a challenge than blink 182 would have to face. i think the band are wise putting their health first personally.

i dont personally see how paramore could be compared to blink 182 anyway in any situation? they're completly different..

Ok maybe it was a bad example to pick on but the set seemed so short. As soon as it began it seemed to end as quickly as it began. I know Hayley is a phenomenal singer and her range is quite astounding but their set could have been longer. They only played for about 50 or 55 minutes which was quite suprising. Yes they had two other support acts but still the set list could have been a bit longer.

haha. i still have that sign somewhere..memories. she totally thought about it at the time...

i wonder if they'll play miracle, that'd be a nice addition eh.

yeah i would like them to play miracle, its one of my favourite songs.

haha. i still have that sign somewhere..memories. she totally thought about it at the time...

i wonder if they'll play miracle, that'd be a nice addition eh.

rofl she couldnt even read what it said, she was proper squinting.. and was like.. WE SEE YOU GUYS UP THERE lmfao it was so funny.