a [[semi]] good idea?

MarMaramore

alright... lots of people on here [and in the "Singers?" thread] have been looking for good voice instructers and stuff... I was bored and talking to Laura about it and we caem up with an idea... why doesnt someone who already has a voice coach, like try to teach exersizes and little tricks and stuff to make their voice better? because I know i DEFFINITELY cant afford lessons and neither can a lot of other people... just a thought though, thats all... but it'sd be really cool if someone did do it... *PS, that was a hint that someone should do it... it would be rad of someone*;-)

I FOUND A SIGHT THAT ONLY GIVES TIPS... AND YOU HAVE TO READ THEM ALL... BUT HERE IT IS... HAHA SOME OF THE TIPS WORK REALLY WELL... and that whole time my thing was in caps lock or whatever.... oops... lopl

anyways

http://www.voicelesson.com/html/lessons/free_lessons.htm

there it is.....

^haha... same.. like i can sing a little bit, and i play lots of instruments and all, but i just need ot increase my range for the style of writing... and i feel like a fat dude when i sing... and im a tiny chick... so thats sad. lopl

but yeah... WE NEED TEACHERS! *hint... JESS.. and other people who take lessons... HINT*

I have a ridiculously deep voice, but I can't control it at all...I would like to sing and play guitar (I already do the latter) but I can't sing worth crap. except screaming, but I don't enjoy that much.

check out the link i posted (in a earlier post) to youtube.

go to his main page and in it he has about 10 vids deticated to help u sing better. they work. ALOT!!

^haha... same.. like i can sing a little bit, and i play lots of instruments and all, but i just need ot increase my range for the style of writing... and i feel like a fat dude when i sing... and im a tiny chick... so thats sad. lopl

but yeah... WE NEED TEACHERS! *hint... JESS.. and other people who take lessons... HINT*

hahaha

not exactly tiny.

your 5foot 7 :)

and the brett manning thing i didnt pay for

my nan did ;-)

:P

• 1 month later...
http://youtube.com/profile?user=EricArceneaux

this guy right here. is sooo gooooddd!!! check out all his vids. he has his own personal music on there and some of his vocal techniques

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jZ_RwV52DMw

start with tht exercise. first go to page 2 of his vids then go to page one.

this guy is amazing.