Vote Here Triple J (win a hot topic poster)

Ashhh

Edit: The voting is now closed. They announce the Top 100 on January 26th! Congratulations to marytothemax, who won our drawing and will be sent a Paramore poster! Thanks everyone for participating!

Not too many people entered (under 50) so I'm trying to think of something I could get from the band to send to everyone, so we'll see. Anyway, thanks everyone who voted! :]

EDIT: It seems some people aren't understanding that you post your screenshots here in this thread, if you PMed me or emailed one in, it'll still count, don't worry about sending it again. But just for future reference, post them here please. :lol:

So Triple J does a Hottest 100 Songs Poll every year and puts out a CD of the songs that get the most votes.

There's a huge list of songs, you pick 10 or write in your own. Paramore isn't on the list at all. But I wanna see if we can still get them on the cd, is that crazy? Idk but I think we should try. Everyone's allowed to vote (and enter this contest) 10 times... so let's see if we can do this. It'd be really cool if they got on it... especially as a write in vote.

Click Add Your Own

vote for...

Paramore - Misery Business

Paramore - CrushCrushCrush (be sure to spell everything right so we're all counted the same)

VOTING IS HERE

If you get confused as to how to vote, read the steps.

INCENTIVE FOR VOTING :lol:

Everyone who votes and posts a screenshot of each email they get from Triple J (to confirm your votes) will be entered in a drawing. Someone will win a Paramore poster... it was from when Hot Topic had the listening parties. HERE's a picture of it. Just a little something. Voting ends on January 20, so that's when I'll do the little drawing for the poster.

PS - if you vote for Tegan and Sara too, you could win my love. <3 :lol:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha wow. Reading this thread i was like "oh no way.. the US have triple J??".

Weird that you know about it :P

Oh just another note, Ash: I'm not sure if Crush would make it on the cd because it hasn't been officially released here in Australia yet. It's set for release in the next two months.

The label here is still trying to get Misery Business its big bang... So maybe we'd have better luck getting that on the cd if you know what i mean.

haha wow. Reading this thread i was like "oh no way.. the US have triple J??".

Weird that you know about it :P

Oh just another note, Ash: I'm not sure if Crush would make it on the cd because it hasn't been officially released here in Australia yet. It's set for release in the next two months.

The label here is still trying to get Misery Business its big bang... So maybe we'd have better luck getting that on the cd if you know what i mean.

Haha yeah I just wanted to see if we could make a difference really. Youre probably right about crushcrushcrush, I just thought we might as well... but yeah if anyone only wants to vote for one Paramore song... do Misery Business. :)