Exclusive T-Shirt and Misery Business Download Bundle‏

I jsut got an email from Fueled by Ramen about being able to download misery business and get a t-shirt with it in a bundle, heres what it said:

"Want to get your hands on an EXCLUSIVE t-shirt designed by Paramore themselves?

Of course you do! And we can tell you how...

Simply order the exclusive t-shirt and download of the next single 'Misery Business' for limited time only.

Click here to get yours today so you can show it off at the upcoming UK tour."

I think it's meant to be a play on words, 'Paramore' might be replacing 'plenty more' :???:

Guys... dont get too excited about it..... :rotfl:

I don't care who it is designed by, a Paramore shirt is a Paramore shirt. I love em all!

Haha, I'm sorry, this might sound rude but that is the ugliest t-shirt I have ever seen. It doesnt even make sense, the word play is awful, plus putting those two colours together like that is just gross. But hey, if you like it, fine by me, I just wouldn't wear it. Just thought I would post it so you guys could see. I was expecting something a bit more exciting when I read it was designed by the band themselves but its disapointing.

Haha I didnt get it either to start with, I just looked at it and was like erm... ok then thats wierd. Then I was told what it was supposed to mean and I was like oh... well it still doesnt really make sense. I was expecting like a really cool design but oh well, Im not gonna buy it. I cant believe that so many people would buy it but I dunno, maybe its the 'thing' at the moment haha

I wear it and I'm 18. I think its fine for a t-shirt. It's better than that "This is how we dance" t-shirt. It's simple, so what... they're making the money aren't they. So somethings going right, right? All in all, I like it, but I would prefer an all riot black t-shirt with the red imprinted. They obviously don't feel the need to manufacture those, which I don't know why.