Say Anything

Invision

• 2 months later...

Oh man, I just saw these guys last night at the Clubhouse. They seriously loved us. Their set was originally only 17 songs which includes their encore. But they were all "Dude, I love this crowd so much, do we have time for another song?" and they played People Like You Are Why People Like Me Exist. It was awesome. Truly the greatest show I've been to. (Yeah, they beat Paramore IMO only because I didn't get trampled and kicked and stuff. The crowd was definitely a lot nicer to us short people than at the Paramore concert last May)

Alive With The Glory Of Love is the only SA song I can say stands out.

I turned down guestlist for them last year cause I only do like one song, and cause Hellogoodbye were the support and I don't like them. At all.

Aww man seriously? They're one of my fave bands up there with Paramore.

They rocked last night. And they're such cool guys, they were pretty much hanging out with us instead of playing music for us. They offered to buy everyone at the bar who was old enough to drink a shot during Admit It!!!

Hahaha, those guys are so funny/rad.

I've got nothing against them or anything, but I only ever really listen to the one song so I didn't think it worth wasting a list+1 on me when an actual fan could have taken it.

Plus, like I said, Hellogoodbye were supporting.

I used to listen to them like 4 years ago when the EP first came out, and for a couple of years after that up until last year, once they made it big here, hearing Here In Your Arms every single day began to get intolerable and I just stopped listening to them.

I've got nothing against them or anything, but I only ever really listen to the one song so I didn't think it worth wasting a list+1 on me when an actual fan could have taken it.

Plus, like I said, Hellogoodbye were supporting.

I used to listen to them like 4 years ago when the EP first came out, and for a couple of years after that up until last year, once they made it big here, hearing Here In Your Arms every single day began to get intolerable and I just stopped listening to them.

No I completely understood what you meant haha. I wouldn't go to a meet and greet for a band that has only one song I like either. But you should really try listening to their other stuff. It's really good, if it's just not your cup of tea that's cool too.

There are a lot of bands out there that I can't get into either.

My personal faves (from their new and older albums)

Alive With the Glory of Love

Belt

Woe

The Writhing South

Yellow Cat Slash Red Cat

Chia Like, I Shall Grow

Admit It!!!

Retarded In Love

About Falling

Spores

Plea

A Walk Through Hell

"Say Anything, Manchester Orchestra, Eli "Paperboy" Reed and the True Loves

4/12/08"

You went to that tour!?!?!

Man, I would have fucking killed to go to that, although the dates I seen Biffy Clyro (who are HUGE in the UK) were the openers.

MO are like one of my favourite bands you see and Biffy are great live.

I'm jealous haha.

"Say Anything, Manchester Orchestra, Eli "Paperboy" Reed and the True Loves

4/12/08"

You went to that tour!?!?!

Man, I would have fucking killed to go to that, although the dates I seen Biffy Clyro (who are HUGE in the UK) were the openers.

MO are like one of my favourite bands you see and Biffy are great live.

I'm jealous haha.

haha yep, that's the tour I went on. I didn't see Biffy Clyro though, they didn't play at the show I went to. It was Weatherbox, Eli "Paperboy" Reed, Manchester Orchestra and Say Anything.

It was such an awesome show. I hadn't heard of any of the opening acts but I bought the MO CD and Eli's cd too.

Quite possibly the best purchase you have ever made in that case.

MO are one of my favourite bands, they played over here a couple times last year but I missed them, finally managed to catch them this year though.

Was worth the wait haha.

It was quite funny, cause their opener was a guy who went to my school haha.

Quite possibly the best purchase you have ever made in that case.

MO are one of my favourite bands, they played over here a couple times last year but I missed them, finally managed to catch them this year though.

Was worth the wait haha.

It was quite funny, cause their opener was a guy who went to my school haha.

haha nice. Yeah, LOVED their set. It was awesome. Me and my friends were like "dude, these guys are awesome," and they bought shirts and I bought cd's, so when we were walking out one of them was all "I wish could've bought their cd," and I was all "dude, I got them both," and she was all "what!? I thought you only got Eli's!?" "Nope, I'll make you copies,"