Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread pt. 7

Jessnesss

im alright james.... i guess whatever. =/

oh ha casey im just downloading some music...

steven... hey! no not really.

Aww, something the matter? I didn't really stick around yesterday to read what you said. :(

idk steven.

james..... well just a whoel bunch of stuff... i got into the biggest fight ever with my dad yesterday then i found out somthing that made me really upset. and i jsut got my life good i finally adjusted to my new school and got new friends then it all comes crumbling down... like ugh. i dnt wanan live here anymore i wanna go back to where i used to live i hate it at the "jersey shore" its so stupid here... well cuz im not used to it. and ppl have been constantly putting me down recently and my parents wnt stop arguing anf my dad wnt ever leave me alone nd i just cnt deal with everything at once.

james..... well just a whoel bunch of stuff... i got into the biggest fight ever with my dad yesterday then i found out somthing that made me really upset. and i jsut got my life good i finally adjusted to my new school and got new friends then it all comes crumbling down... like ugh. i dnt wanan live here anymore i wanna go back to where i used to live i hate it at the "jersey shore" its so stupid here... well cuz im not used to it. and ppl have been constantly putting me down recently and my parents wnt stop arguing anf my dad wnt ever leave me alone nd i just cnt deal with everything at once.

:( *gives biggest JFGH*

I can kinda see what you mean about wanting to go back to where you used to live, I felt the same way a few times before. And every family has its rought times when everyone's at each other's throats, but stress can do that to people.

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll adjust to being somewhere else soon enough.

And I have no idea what else I can say to make you feel better. xxx

my day was the worst day ever.....

Aww, why? :(

aww thanks james! =]

yea i have alot of stress... my grades have been going down nd that usually doesnt happen im usually an a student.

Well let's be reasonable, if you've been going through a lot lately you can't be expected to be at your maximum peak in school, and if anyone says otherwise, tell them that. :P