Post *your* pictures part 4

thebrowncoat

haha yeah i guess. and thank you.

i freaking mason though, biggest ass ever.

oh wow.

the other day i saw the killers.

and they had alot of other bands there.

i met the bassist of louis xiv, [[idk their names...:oops:]]

darren from the airbourne toxic event,

and the singer from man man. [[who was such an ass. didnt even smile in the pics]]

oh well i didnt even get to meet mason, he said he was going to come back out and he never did..well he did an hour later with two blonde chicks and totally ignored all SIX people that were left sitting there. everyone was like mason, and he walked around the tour bus, smoked a cig and then they all got back on the bus. i was like fuck this. i waited almost over two hours..biggest waste ever..kind of, at least i got to see martin of blg.

holy shit i am quoting alot, i dont even remember some of it haha

SAN DIEGO

l_113412f7cd3feb08ada78f368d838198.jpg

i love the waterrr!

Ahahaha!!!

THANKS!

Ah this is making my day!!

hahahahaha:rotfl:

HAHAHAAH!! yes

shamu says hi :twisted:

el90cm.jpg

I FUCKING LOVE SHAMU, I WENT TO SEAWORLD WHEN I WAS A KIDDIE AND I WAS THE BIGGEST EIGHT YR OLD BITCH BECAUSE I WANTED TO SEE SHAMU AND STAY WITH HIM THE WHOLE DAYYY

n582616419_1626850_2274.jpg

oh the excitement, and the alcohol

oh haaaiiii thurrr

this is the reason i fxcking hate cats.

oh, and this pic.

this is AFTER i have 3 doses of benadryl in my system

and washed my eyes out like 4 times?

i even had to pull my hair back. :[

2najwjb.jpg

awww this happens to me when cat hair gets all up in my face

I love cats and they love me (they jump on me) but if any of their hair comes in contact with my face my eyes go blood red and I get super bad sniffles and tears and I look deathly xD!

i hope you get better!

EDIT!: eep! sorry for the double post!!!

well it doesnt show up until youre older,

but ill stick with my pasty-ness

:P

AHAHAHA MY AUNT JUST SAID I SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT TOO!

AHAHAHAH MAAANN

HAHAAHAHAHHA

yesss

it was nice there :P

HAHAHAAH only if josh is there

:rotfl:

MAHHHHHHHHHH

EPIC FAIL KAILEY, EPIC FAILLLLL!!!!!

ANT!!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!

I'm jealous.

holy crap ant is my favorite!!!!!

LUCKY LUCKY DUCKY!

So everything went smoothly I assume?

yeah mine too. he was extremly nice.

and yes everything was great. i was up close for the maine, metro station, and boys like girls. i didnt think i would ever get to the front but i did :] thanks for asking!

yeah mine too. he was extremly nice.

and yes everything was great. i was up close for the maine, metro station, and boys like girls. i didnt think i would ever get to the front but i did :] thanks for asking!

No problemo!!!

I'm glad you got to the front!!!!

It was way too brutal here to get to the front =/ xD!

I'm glad you had a grrreat time!!!

:hyper:

No problemo!!!

I'm glad you got to the front!!!!

It was way too brutal here to get to the front =/ xD!

I'm glad you had a grrreat time!!!

:hyper:

niceee!

how were they?

yeah i bet. and it was so hot at my show. i sat through scecret cool and conditions (local bands from here, im sure you all know about conditions, haha) and people were like coming out of the crowd and passing out and stuff so everytime people left i grabbed my friend and pushed closer and closer to the front. then came the maine and ive never been so excited in my life, haha. john was semi-celebrating his birthday because it was the next day (today) and yeh they were just amazing. its going to take forever to get the vids uploaded. i got one of them leaving and johno was driving and he knocked over this stack of boxes and like they were all waving (cant really see it in the vid though because their windows are tinted in the back :/) but yeah and john honked the horn and idk it was so cute. also i got a bunch of stalker pics of them when they were signing stuff for the fans. i kid you not john was out there for a good three hours making sure he met everyone and took pictures with everyone. he kept heading back towards their van and people kept calling his name and he kept coming back i was like aww. but yeah so back to when they played...i got even closer for metro station who of course were next and it was amazing. after them good charlotte was going to play so my friend and i decided to go and get some lunch and then we came back and got some merch, watched the rest of good charlotte and then boys like girls! im pretty sure good charlotte played longer than blg but i think it was because martin was sick? his voice was a little bit off and he def didnt sound like that when i saw him before so yeah...anyways it was amazing.