Post *your* pictures part 4

thebrowncoat

i was tagged as a sniper, when i was an army cadet i went to all the national shooting competitions and stuff. but i was thinking of going in as a commando, and then doing p company so im a paratrooper as well. then probably go up for selection in the SAS

DAMN NICE

kinda same here

i wanna go into MArine Recon and be a sniper

recon is the marines special forces

thats cool, i dont know that much about the us marines, but they aint like royal marines are they, you have like mechanised an everything dont you? not just the marines are the marines, royal marines are all commandos here.

NO way!

i was in the young marines

graduate honor graduate at the top of my platoon when we completed bootcamp

nice one, when i left army cadets (2 years early) i was already the highest rank that a cadet can reach, sergeant major. was captain of the shooting and the first aid team, a signaler, and heavy gunner :P also technically a para but not many of us did that :P

well ive always wanted to join the army since my grandad used to tell me his stories from ww2 when i was little, and i want to be Special forces, so royal marines is what im feeling, but i might go para, but almost 100% royal marine

ahh ok it seems to be a big thing around where i live. lots of my friends have been doing cadets and stuff for years and now they're all going off to the marines, raf etc. it's quite sad really.