Post *your* pictures part 4

thebrowncoat

Hahaha Aww.

Well, he's my favorite, so Id be shaking around just him too. Ahah :D

hahah :] he is soo cute and nicee.

so yeah befrore the concert i saw him on the road i started like spazzing out like DAD PARK THE CAR and i jumped out of the car and he waved to me. he deff . saw me spazzing HAHAHA. i was like ohh hola.

[2nd time meeting him;]]

love the pics erica!! your beautiful, as usual. :D

and courtney, wow. thats pretty cool. =D

THANKZZZ KATIEE!

Haha. Yeah, i do, i have to have something on my wrist like a bracelet, it's just a habit i got into and now feel weird without. Charity bands are cheap, for a good cause, and don't break if you land on them. Livestrong, Make Poverty History and ENEME (okay, so not charity, but a skate brand) is the way forward.

:lol:

yeh i wear them, as well. loser kids uk, fire alarms save lives, live strong, world orphan week, tottenham hotspur fc, surf aid, make poverty history. and i always wear some kind of sweat band on the other wrist.

haha those things were SO in like three summers ago back in ninth grade over here....i miss them actually a wee bit

yay! news pics! These were taken about a hour ago while i was in a hospital waitingroom.... haha arthur doll:) from my phone :)

autthur2.jpg

author.jpg

Also here is the snow!

^ cutest pictures ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

COBRAAAA006.jpg

me and alex from cobra starship.

i was shaking when i met him HAHAHA.

Aww, you look so happy. :D

yay! news pics! These were taken about a hour ago while i was in a hospital waitingroom.... haha arthur doll:) from my phone :)

autthur2.jpg

author.jpg

Aww, you and Arthur found love. ;D

I look freakin groosss.

But LOOOOKKK!!! :D

:willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly:

2vlacs0.jpg

:willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly:

I hate you. :D

Not really, but y'now. ;-)