Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

Haha yeah my face was green from so much of it once!

ARE YOU REALLY PALE TOO?! :D

I'm so white in some light I look blue

:rotfl:

YES. I am super white, haha.

haha wow.

at the end of the summer,

or hell,

after a weekend at the shore,

i come back looking puerto rican.

Yeah, I've had a bunch of people tell me I need to get a tan, and I'm like 'Yeahhh..doesn't happen' but I don't think most of them believe me.

haha yeah, tell me about it.

fyi,

my dad has it set so the internet stops working at 11,

b/c for some reason he thinks i dont deserve to be on at all, let alone past that.

so i'm warning you in advance, i'll be gone after that.

so kailey, if i dont PM you back after then, thats why.

and i'll get back tomorrow.

UGH, they make me so mad. When I'm busy, they expect me to be all about them; but when they're busy, they just put their hands up and say, "Not now!" Then I can't say one thing without getting yelled at or threatened, but she can say whatever she wants and they think it's okay--they won't even breathe a word about it hardly.

They are driving me nuts. I'm sick of trying to make them all happy when they never want anything to do with me anyway. I'm done.

shes going to when she can, but we aint telling anyone cause obv if its just a scare then my rents will be like wtf, and her dad wil have probabaly have murdered me already, so we aint telling peeps until we know she is, but then we also need to get some excuse to not go to work so we can get her tested

shes going to when she can, but we aint telling anyone cause obv if its just a scare then my rents will be like wtf, and her dad wil have probabaly have murdered me already, so we aint telling peeps until we know she is, but then we also need to get some excuse to not go to work so we can get her tested

Yeah, do that. Take the test and go to see the doctor.

Be there with her.

mann alex, i've never been in that kind of situation but somewhat close to that and the worst part is not knowing, cause at least when you know whats gonna happen.

all i know is she is 2weeks late, im the only person she has had sex with, and the last time we did the condom split. also she will keep it if she is