Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

My Rant:

okay, as stupid as this sounds, my two bestest friends are making me mad =/ before one of my best friends we'd hangout everyday then i brought in my other best friend and before they didnt like each other and now they're all buddies and they include everything without me, they're at each others houses every frickin day and they never ask me anymore and we planned on a movie night and they had it without me!!! and ims so mad right now they're only friends because of me and everything they do now is without me and it's really starting to get to me!!!!! idk if i have flippin jealousy issues if im mad for no reason or what, but its seriously making me mad and its a daily thing when they do this everyday!!!

Well, writing it all out helps...grr...

Rant Over.

My Rant:

okay, as stupid as this sounds, my two bestest friends are making me mad =/ before one of my best friends we'd hangout everyday then i brought in my other best friend and before they didnt like each other and now they're all buddies and they include everything without me, they're at each others houses every frickin day and they never ask me anymore and we planned on a movie night and they had it without me!!! and ims so mad right now they're only friends because of me and everything they do now is without me and it's really starting to get to me!!!!! idk if i have flippin jealousy issues if im mad for no reason or what, but its seriously making me mad and its a daily thing when they do this everyday!!!

Rant Over.

This sucks, but you know what to do don't cha?

1.) Tell them how they are making you feel.

2.)Arrange stuff with some other people, make new friends, if they aren't gonna appreciate you then oyu know you can get better friends than that.

This sucks, but you know what to do don't cha?

1.) Tell them how they are making you feel.

2.)Arrange stuff with some other people, make new friends, if they aren't gonna appreciate you then oyu know you can get better friends than that.

i've told them how i feel about it numerous times, they act like it's no big deal how many times they ditch me i have lots more friends but they live in the country and i live in town but my two best friends we all live across the street...:crybad:

they keep texting me, i just dont even reply.

My Rant:

Rant Over.

aww that sucks parasister! :hug:

you could talk to them about it and ask what's going on.

just a warning: if you dont reply sometimes it dont work becuz i tried doing that with 2 of my ex-best friends and they still think we're friends.

yeah, but they know when i dont reply im really mad