Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

argh the thing also is i dont need to see her right now, cause the only way im getting through this without totally breaking down, is by smoking loads of weed, and she hates that, i mean i would seriously have a mental breakdown if i didnt.

Hope it turns out to be a scare Alex. A friend of mine went through this about a month ago, she thought she was pregnant, but got her period in the end, so don't worry, if she is pregnant then you'll have to re-think the whole situation.

I'm ranting because my computer is a twat.

oh alex,

another scare? :/

fuuuck dude.

i think right, you should lay off getting laid. lol

no offence,

but have you ever tried using bigger condoms..? lol

i really do just hope its a scare tbh

you know right i normally carry ones that fit me, but for some reason didnt have one in my wallet had to use hers, whch was too small.

Basically, ive been up the hospital since.. friday at about 2:30.

slept at my mates house, had a few calmin down stuff, then been back up there today from about 12. only just got home at 11.

(dont ask why i was out of school, long story.)

ANYWAY

My ex (you all know who) took an overdose on 45 pills, all because of her bitch of a mother.

she tells her she doesnt love her, doesnt want her, doesnt like her, cant come up and see her and all this,

and yet, the mum tells her dad the complete opposite.

'oh i do love her, i do want her, she can come up whenever she likes, rar rar rar'

whore. ¬¬

anyway,

we went up friday night to her house,

she was smashing shit up indoors, wouldnt let us in,

so we decided we'd go into town, see who was out of clatterfords/not at school/out and about people who dont go to school anymore.

then i got a call from her house phone 'you can come and get your headband now if you want'

and she sounded like she was crying,

so i literally, RAN up this fuck off hill to her house,

walked in, asked why she was crying, she wouldnt tell me, offered me a drink, i went out to get it, and saw loads of empty packs on the table.

i asked her when those'd been taken, and she was like 'there my dads, he used them all like, 4 years ago.'

so i was like 'dont lie to me, you know how much i hate lying..'

and she was like 'fine. i just took them.'

then she grabbed the others, locked herself in another room, and started taking another 2.

so i left the house, not able to cope with it all, crying my eyes out

and the others were like 'wtf'

so i told them, and then we looked through her window, and saw her with another 2 packs,

and she was taking them all in the living room, so we broke down her door,

stopped her from doing it, and called the ambulance.

counted up the pills and there was about 46 altogether,

and there was still more she hadnt taken, and we knew that if we got rid of them in the bin, she'd get them aswell,

so we had no choice but to eat them ourselves.

(only 8 left. me and the other person took them.)

so we called the ambulance, they came within minutes right, (unusual for the island, it takes them an hour to come and get someone usually.)

there was no more room in the ambulance, so i came up on a bus.

took her in the room, she was alright,

then she started like, throwing up everywhere,

had to have needles, injections, blood tests, all this shit,

I swear to god, ive gone through a pouch of 50G's in 2 days from bein in that fuckin hospital.

(but i spose it was shared between 2 of us, and 2 other people at the house party last night)

but she's alright now

(she felt really dizzy and all that when we brought her in, obv. but yunno)

so yeah, shes fine now, alot better, trust.

i wouldnt have left the hospital all weekend if i had a choice, but we're underage, so we cant stay there. =[

but im going up tomorrow, definately.

bringing her up some stuff, like, food and drink and that (fuckin hospital food, makes me want to heave, you can smell it a mile away.)

so y eah,

im not leaving her side til i know she's alright tbh.

=]

but shes alot better now, so its okay. =]

still abit drugged up and stuff, but she probably will be fine tomorrow. :)

do you think im doing the right thing by going up everyday til she gets better? :/

cos idk..

and her mums coming down monday to take her back up to manchester with her for a month.. :/

which has upset me rather alot.. =[

but it'll make sadie happy i guess.

and thats the most important thing. :)

shiiiiiiiit, thats a long post, lmfao.