Confession Thread

justSMILE♥

I confess Britney doesn't do a whole lot for me either... Piece of Me is an alright song if you take into account how damn catchy it is, but the lyrics are so self-absorbed and arrogant i could kick her in the ovaries.

I don't dig the level of media hounding she's on the recieving end of, i feel quite sorry for her at times, but that still doesn't make me like her. :willy_nilly:

I confess Britney doesn't do a whole lot for me either... Piece of Me is an alright song if you take into account how damn catchy it is, but the lyrics are so self-absorbed and arrogant i could kick her in the ovaries.

I don't dig the level of media hounding she's on the recieving end of, i feel quite sorry for her at times, but that still doesn't make me like her. :willy_nilly:

I agree but sometimes you don't really care about what the song says just think if you like it or not...

Haha, srsly i'm pretty poor at writing things. A whole load are floating around on writing/lyrics thread, feel free to read and mock as you please !

I confess i am horrendously full. I really need to stop eating. Or get some more exercise- OH WAIT I CAN'T MY ANKLES FUCKED.

...I confess i'm very bitter about my ankle. :D