Confession Thread

justSMILE♥

^ me freaking too!!!!!

i also confess that after i almost passed out from heat yesterday, i came home and drank 4 bottles of water and peed 8 times in 80 minutes. annoying as hell.

oh god, dont play softball anymore!!

we dont need our christa having a heat stroke!

haha, that was like me when i had my knee surgery.

i drank nothing for 24 hours before the surgery.

then had a mouthful of ginger ale when i was coming out of anestesia

and when i got home, with my entire knee wrapped up and swollen,m

i had to pee 7 times in 30 minutes. literally.

i think i peed about 15 times in an hour.

twas annoying.

okay i'm done w/ that. lol

oh god, dont play softball anymore!!

we dont need our christa having a heat stroke!

haha, that was like me when i had my knee surgery.

i drank nothing for 24 hours before the surgery.

then had a mouthful of ginger ale when i was coming out of anestesia

and when i got home, with my entire knee wrapped up and swollen,m

i had to pee 7 times in 30 minutes. literally.

i think i peed about 15 times in an hour.

twas annoying.

okay i'm done w/ that. lol

haha yeah i know, but it was so much fun. i love my new team so much. the whole heat thing was really weird tho. i felt like my skin was going to explode and freeze over at the same time, and then my legs got numb and i started to panic cuz i didn't know what was happening. and then i almost passed out. i drank about 6 liters of water today too without having to pee once (i sweat it all out haha).

i confess its kinda sad how much i missed you guys and this site although i probably will never meet any of you guys ever

i kno i missed you claudia!! how did all that college stuff go?

I DNO how did it make you feel? ;-)

i gotta admit, the hidey hole is pretty badass. makes me feel pretty awesome. haha.

Which is better than whoring myself, unlike someone...

OH BURRRNNN!!

i kno i missed you claudia!! how did all that college stuff go?

woww you remember haha? it turned out really great, i'm gonna go to American University in Washington DC and theyre giving me a lot more money now...but i still have to pay 15,000 a yr...which sucks...

but i went down there a few weeks ago...and it realized its the perfect place for me. i cant wait till move in day

Viva la vida by coldplay. Srsly. I don't even like Coldplay all that much.

And Alex, i seriously have to meet up with you one of these days we're like 5 minutes away for god's sake... I really have to know if you're like this in real life. It'll be like the start of a new era.

OH BURRRNNN!!

woww you remember haha? it turned out really great, i'm gonna go to American University in Washington DC and theyre giving me a lot more money now...but i still have to pay 15,000 a yr...which sucks...

but i went down there a few weeks ago...and it realized its the perfect place for me. i cant wait till move in day

you're going there??!! i'm looking into that place :) i gotta apply by the beginning of next year, i'm pretty excited for college ;D

so maybe you will meet one of us after all! haha

Viva la vida by coldplay. Srsly. I don't even like Coldplay all that much.

And Alex, i seriously have to meet up with you one of these days we're like 5 minutes away for god's sake... I really have to know if you're like this in real life. It'll be like the start of a new era.

i bet we will both be a fucking huge let down for eachother if we did, do you really want to risk that??? :P well if you had come to strawb fair you would have seen me with the girlfriend, you would have seen me skate (and fall over a lot) then you would have seen my band play and pack out the future tent, then you would have seen me get high and do some fire poi, ending in burning myself and the getting drunk! you missed everything lol. best day of the year that is. :mrgreen:

OH BURRRNNN!!

that's cool claudia!

you're going there??!! i'm looking into that place :) i gotta apply by the beginning of next year, i'm pretty excited for college ;D

so maybe you will meet one of us after all! haha

what really?!?!?! thats so awesome...i go down again june 29th for orientation.

what do you plan on majoring in...cuz their international relations/poli sci program is one of the best.

make sure yoiu apply early as hell, you dont want thanksgiving to come and be like..."SHIT I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING!1"

cause that was me. hehe