Confession Thread

justSMILE♥

I confess that the conspiracy about Jesus actually being an alien and when he died on the cross he was actually taken up by the mothership scares the s**t out of me D:

i confess that its more likely than the bull that they feed you, but beliefs are beliefs and i respect you for having your own.

I confess that the conspiracy about Jesus actually being an alien and when he died on the cross he was actually taken up by the mothership scares the s**t out of me D:

what the heck.

Guest JadeIsRad
i confess that its more likely than the bull that they feed you, but beliefs are beliefs and i respect you for having your own.

Well...thanks? haha

I don't actually believe most of the stuff that people from religious groups tell you or religious books like the bible for that matter. It's like being brainwashed. I don't really want to be catergorized, ya know? I believe that God is real and that Jesus was is our Saviour. That Jesus is an alien conspiracy scared me though! And yeah it probably is more likely than anything else you hear...Just wondering, are you religious?

Lol wow I type too much O_o

Guest JadeIsRad
pfftt, very.

i like your siggy!

I know right

and thank you! =]

me religious??? no im a realist ta.

You are very blunt, aren't you?

Haha I respect your opinions though (:

Guest JadeIsRad
Haha aww I wish I could read that it sounds so stupid lol

Haha I know right

Aparantley when Jesus died on the cross he was actually beamed up by the mothership O_o hahaaa

I confess that I'm not actually posting confessions x]

Guest JadeIsRad
yeh im retardedly blunt, but im british so what dya expect?

That's true

I'm British too but I'm more sarcastic than blunt lol

yeh im retardedly blunt, but im british so what dya expect?

Ooooh that's one hell of an excuse, mind if I steal it for the next time someone calls me rude? :D

Haha I know right

Aparantley when Jesus died on the cross he was actually beamed up by the mothership O_o hahaaa

I confess that I'm not actually posting confessions x]

Haha are you sure these people wern't mistaking Jesus for spock or someone :hyper:

sarcasm is hard to express on the internet im afraid, your all missing out on the largest part of me.

hey whatever happened at that court trial thing with you and you beat the dude up