Confession Thread

justSMILE♥

8th grade was my best year. i was grounded for 8/9 school months, and it was still my favorite school year ever. so dont wish you were a junior, your lucky to be in 8th.

college...pshh. i'm stupid, i'm not getting into college. with only my frosh+soph year grades, i have a 3.4something gpa, with a D for the year in chemistry last year. now yeah, i'm doing better this year, but still. i dont even know what i wnat to do..i'm thinking phychiatrist or social worker or something like that, but my mom seems to think i want to go into radiology. which i was thinking about for a while, but i dont want that. oh yeah, and a 1570 on the SAT. it was my first one, but still. not that great.

gah. turned into a rant there. sorry!

long story short: stay young!

haha yeah a Soph

lol, i feel bad that you're typing all that out

thanks tho!

Its weird though

because in Aus, at high school, we're like 'middle school'

7&8 are junior school

9&10 are middle

and 11&12 are senior

if that makes sense! lol

i love photography, and i wish i could do soemthing with it. i'd actually really like that. but my mom said i wouldnt get paid enough and all that crap. but i thought about doing that for a long time.

idk i have to know stuff real soon, andi dont. and its worrying me.

i love photography, and i wish i could do soemthing with it. i'd actually really like that. but my mom said i wouldnt get paid enough and all that crap. but i thought about doing that for a long time.

idk i have to know stuff real soon, andi dont. and its worrying me.

me too! my mom said i should try media with like commericals and stuff. but i want to take pictures :] two of my cousins are photographers and i want to soo everything they are doing :]

ILL TEACH YOU :]

haha thanks!

but i already do photography...lol. wow now i sound like a bitch.

but omg i love it. and in school we use 35mm with black and white film and everything, so i'm good at taht and digital. =D

developing the stuff is what i really love.

i'm a good teacher! :]

haha. I WISH MY SCHOOL HAD A PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB well they do but i never heard anythign about it!

next year i am going to a school with a photography class :] i am sooo taking it!

it does thta for most of mine lately actually.

and if you havent noticed..check out all the broken tourneys....i'm embarrassed to say that every single one of the broken ones has me involved. like, where its broke. haha.

and sorry i took your pacman thing stephy...

it does thta for most of mine lately actually.

and if you havent noticed..check out all the broken tourneys....i'm embarrassed to say that every single one of the broken ones has me involved. like, where its broke. haha.

and sorry i took your pacman thing stephy...

Haha

its okay

I can't even play pacman anymore

everytime I try in a tourny or in generall and my score passes the first level it gives me an error

lol! in the tourney is said i've gotten zero, its impossible to get zero in pacman! :P

omg mines done that before too!! i got 100,000 points in tetris. which for me is AMAZING. then when it should have gone to the scores, it said i needed to login. >.<

Arghh! Silly arcade *shakes fist*

holly crap 100,000?

I can't get past 15,000 haha

hahah it was once.

but then today omfg!! i was playing tetris, got 86,000 points right? then i submit it and everything, then it takes me to the tourney.

still shows me my 30,000 points, saying i havent played in 5 days. >.<

O.o

thats weird! haha

at least it submitted something! lol

And I also confess I wish Hayley would walk in the classroom and beat the mean girl up and Take me to buy ice cream and help me feel better and kiss my cheek and give me a bear hug and sign a piece of paper for me and take me back to school and pick me up after school and we'd go hang out and have fun and be random.

:D

AHH my dreams. i wish. :(

i've never had any kinds of problems with bullying or anything

which is a little weird

i think i'm the lamest thing on the planet

and i'm extremely self-concious

Either have I

& you're not lame

as if someone who likes twilight is lame. hahaa