New Paramore photo gallery posted!

Rock On Request

Not quite sure what the hostility is all about. I often interact with fans of bands that I interview, take photos of, etc., to keep them posted on things concerning their favorite bands. Why you would think I would come on here to inform the fans of pictures on our website, when they don't belong to us....that's just ridiculous. If you have never shot a concert professionally before, then you would have no idea that yes, there are many photographers in the pit shooting from the same angle at the same show all the time. I have an assistant that shoots also, and many times we capture nearly the exact same photo during a show. I shot every photo posted in that Paramore gallery on our website and I know most of the people here have appreciated the post and been complimentary. If you choose not to believe I shot them, then I guess that's up to you. I'm sure in your eyes I have never interviewed any of the 50+ bands on the site, shot any of the videos or taken any of the other pics either. Yep, that must be it.

Thanks to those of you who have had nice things to say. It's those fans that I continue to keep doing this for.

yeah .... thats and all of those people were standing on the same place as you at the same moment right?

Relax.

People will not want to do nice things for the forum/site if they are bombarded by complaints over something they have absolutely no proof of.

If you can find the exact same picture, with a different credit from a ligitiment website, sure point it out freedom of speech yeah yeah yeah, but why would anyone lie about taking pictures for an interview they did...? There is no need to be rude to someone who is sharing something they thought would interest us.