super bowl

arrrrr x matey

Who do you want to win/think will win super bowl XII?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win/think will win super bowl XII?

• New York Giants
    • New England Patriots

im in a predicament here....i the NY Giants (im a jet fan) but i also the patriots...

so im just gonna watch for the commercials and maybe, just maybe, we'll see some . haha jk

ok. so you the giants. fine. and you the patriots. i'm with you there. so why dont you just root for the giants and see the patriots finally lose something? haha jkjk i dont like persuading people. lol

The New England Patriots are going to WIN!

Lets all hope they win too because we all know that if they lose, they will go into the offseason,

1. sign a bunch of really good players (again)

2. draft a bunch of really good players (again, as always)

3. come back next season and go undeafeated (again)

Do we really want to make the Patriots angry?

WOOT GIANTS! i think they're gonna pull one out of their asses. seriously. they played the patriots hard last time and they've won 10 straight on the road. i really think they can do it this time, they're playing really well as a team. no matter what anyone says, not one single player has won these games for them.

those are my two cents :P

OMG that was like at stage crew today. when i got there this one kid was like "booooo giants SUCK!!" and i was like "dude shut the fxck up, the giants got into the fxcking super bowl, and are going to beat the patriots. did you see the eagles even getting into the playoffs?? DIDNT THINK SO!!" he just shut right up. :mrgreen:

^ oh, we're intense. swearing = mandatory.

and yeah, it's funny that the eagles, one of the oldest teams in the nfl, has never won a super bowl.

yes, us giants fans are INTENSE!! if you dont swear then whats the point? haha.

and tell me about it, the eagles have barely even gotten in too. which i guess alot of teams havent...but still.

and hye noticed that eagles fans aren't true fans? in my opinion anyway. if the giants lose a game, i'll wear my jersey, still supporting my team. when the eagles lose [as they usually do.....haha jk] you dont see a single jersey being worn in school. if someone does decide to wear one, ppl are like "...you do know they lost right?" its pretty pathetic if you ask me.