Special Edition Live Paramore CD.

XxSanctuaryxX

ok this would be holy amazing if this is true.

"Paramore have announced they will be recording shows during their upcoming UK tour and producing a series of exclusive limited edition live CDs. For anyone seeing Paramore live on this tour, this will be the ultimate souvenir of your night at their explosive show!

3 gigs are being recorded:

MANCHESTER APOLLO - 30th JANUARY 2008

BRIXTON ACADEMY - 1st FEBRUARY 2008

(the other one i dont know, the message cut off cos my friend sent this over msn ><)

Fans going to the Brixton and Birmingham shows can even take their CDs home on the night of the gig. If you missed out on tickets to these gigs, don't panic, you can also order copies online and get them posted straight to your home....

As a bonus, the band are offering a special edition bundle that features the live album and the 4 exclusive formats of new single 'Misery Business' - of which the first 200 online orders will be signed by the band, so hurry up and get them while you still can!!"

WOOWWW amazzing. but i dont know whether its true. my friends beeing strange and keeps saying I'm psychic whenever i ask her where she gets it from. but it seems valid, cos she pasted that whole section in about 2 seconds, so she must of got it from somewhere! :D

Ok the 411 is that there will be 3 shows recorded, Manchester 30/01, London 01/02 and Birmingham 04/02. You can pre-order your chosen one at https://www.concertlive.co.uk/

and arrange to pick up at the show itself (bit weird :S) or have it delivered to your house (I chose that option ha). Along with the live album you can add various Misery Business bundles, one of which, as stated before, will be signed if you're one of the first 200 to order.

:)

Leaders of the pop-punk parade, Paramore, will be taking the UK by storm from January 29th with their long awaited 2008 tour. Named in 2007 by NME as "one of the ten acts to watch", fans will be overjoyed to learn that we'll be recording the Manchester, Brixton and Birmingham concerts and producing unique Special Edition Live CD Bundles. As ever they’re limited edition with only 1,000 of each being made.

And if that wasn't enough to whip fans into a flurry of excitement, the first 200 online orders of the Special Edition Bundle will be signed by the quintet themselves, as will 1 in 5 of the Special Edition Bundles bought at the concert.

So to be in with a chance of nabbing a limited edition instant CD, don’t delay, pre-order your Special Edition Bundle today! See below for details….

http://www.concertlive.co.uk/Live%20CDs/Paramore/Live%20In%20The%20UK%202008.aspx#productheader

Siiiiicknesss.