A video of myself

xletthisgox

Alright so some of you on here know that I do street magic, which is going around to places like malls etc. and performing illusions for people.

i got bored and had my brother video tape me doing a pretty cool card trick.

its nothing big but I liek it :)

if you do see how i do it, or you know this trick, please don't post saying OH! I KNOW HOW HE DID IT! and telling everyone.

If you do see how I dit it, PM me and tell me how you think i did it

PLEASE let me know if you figured out how to do it and PM me and tell me, because that way I can see where I messed up, and work on that part of the trick.

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-3MJgdx6DU

wow thanks :)

yeah i spend about two hours a day practicing my sleight of hand moves.

If you dont know what that is, there are gimmicked tricks, which require trick decks, or wires...etc..

but the trick I did there was a sleight of hand card trick, meaning everything was done with only a deck of normal cards and my two hands.

It takes alot of practice but its totaly worth seeing the reactions i get ;)

wow thanks :)

yeah i spend about two hours a day practicing my sleight of hand moves.

If you dont know what that is, there are gimmicked tricks, which require trick decks, or wires...etc..

but the trick I did there was a sleight of hand card trick, meaning everything was done with only a deck of normal cards and my two hands.

It takes alot of practice but its totaly worth seeing the reactions i get ;)

Nice :D

I have to say i just wouldn't have the patience... I got interested in it for a while, i can do a whole bunch of coin tricks (not even nearly on the same level as cards, i know) but they were pretty simple. Well, they'd have to me for me to be able to learn them ! Aha.

So yo, i applaud your dedication/skill/card-shifting talents 8-)