The Great Music Challenge

Jorgi

• 2 months later...

OK....

Time for me to start picking up my guitar again! AT full speed!

Give me some songs people, You gotta.

I'm in the mood!

Edit:

Also, I have only an acoustic...actually a classical acoustic, SossosososoooooooOoOo.

• 3 weeks later...

^Chris, i am working on it man. Unfortunatly me and piano's don't mix so well since i quite lessons and abandoned them for 3 years ! I'm having a go, a little practise every now and again but i'm not entirely committed to piano it has to be said; it just pisses me off !

It'll get done though man, i promise. I have to rope my sister into singing though.

Meanwhile, i got bored today and realised i haven't picked up my guitar in ages, thus:

Conspiracy cover

Decode cover

two paramore covers for the price of one. avit.

Paramore are actually very simple and relaxing, get on it.

Or something by the Kooks or KIGH (even though they're not your scene, you asked for easy). Biffy Clyro, perhaps.

I have a request for anyone to learn a Dance Gavin Dance song. Anyone at all. I'd love them.

Haha, hard one to please... Hummm. Jumpsuit Apparatus are fun, but probably not your thing. Funeral For A Friend aren't that bad once you get the hang of the main riff. Ummm, early Glassjaw isn't that bad, although a bit dischordant so it might be a bit weird...

I HAVE IT. LEARN SEX ON FIRE BY KINGS OF LEON. I'm far too lazy to myself, but i love that song.