Glasgow academy

butterfly250

Places only accept Drivers Licences and Passports though.

Student ID won't work anymore, which is the easiest ID ever to apply for.

And one of my mates in the States said that RJA aren't very good live and the lead singer can't sing, he just moves the microphone away from his mouth to adjust the tone/volume of his voice. Isn't stopping me though haha.

Got my ATL and KIGH tickets, I may now have a spare KIGH ticket cause my friend might not be able to make it...

Still plenty of both left.

Also, the ATL tour doesn't start until the 13th May, so *in theory* they could be the support at the Acedemy.

But, they would have to go USA > London > Sheffield > Glasgow > Brighton > Glasgow, so I don't think they'd do it. Unless they like passing the border haha.

Oooooooh theres still hope they should do it :) just for me since i cant go see them on the 14th haha!!

Doubt they would do it though with all the travelling tbh =\

YEah i heard that thing about RJA basically why i wouldnt go see them haha!

Lucky for some getting to see simple plan :P

http://www.buzznet.com/tags/paramore/video/2943111/paramore-dirty-car-derby/ < the bitty about glasgow lol

Being grown up isn't half as fun as growing up <3

I love that song (L) haha

Aye, 16's no baad, 17 isn't all it's cracked upto be, sure you can drive, but it's not that exciting.

I'll be gutted if 18 is shite though, I get the feeling the novelty will wear off quick though aha