paramore webchat @ gigwise (4pm today!)

Komomaan

Haha someone asked how did zac get so skinny and then someone asked will you come to my house!

jeremy said-

eats friuts and veges and then workout.... he's startin to look sexy!!!! woot woot go zacon my way to your house... hope i make it alirght haha

and just so you know

josh and jeremy said -ok we have to go!! we love you guys very much and hope to visit you all this year!

wes[paramore.com.br]: did the relationship between you and your fans changed when you became more famous?

joshparamore: i dont think our relationship changed between us and our fans changed.. i do feel like we have had less time to spend with them cause there are so many

wes[paramore.com.br]: JOSH, SAYS: BRAZIL IS THE BEST

joshparamore: BRAZIL IS THE BEST!

iGustavo: Hey Josh, there's a fansite called Paramore Brasil ( http://www.paramore.com.br ) my friend works there, he'd love if you leave them a message! =)

jeremy paramore: yea we do surf on our fans sites... and our crew is amazing... we love those guys like family... show them love when you see them cause they truely are the ones that make all this happen.. and of course you guys!!! duh!1