twilight series

i heart guese

eeeep i know

seriously, he's so perfect for edward

and words can't describe how much i love kristen stewart

I'm still a bit torn on Kristen. I've seen her in a few things, and she never really stood out to me. But I'm giving her a fair chance and not judging things 'til I see the movie. I have faith in her.

i love her to death

i honestly watch the messengers and in the land of women like, daily

and i'm dying to see into the wild

I wanna see In the Land of Women. Everytime I've tried to watch the Messengers, I get distracted by something else. Maybe one day I'll actually sit and watch, haha.

ballet studio scene pic

twms2.png

http://static3.bareka.com/photos/medium/8662706.jpg

http://www.panoramio.com/map/#lt=46.009005&ln=-122.838821&z=4&k=2&a=1&tab=2

goooosssh. so stokeeeed right now.

edit:

oh snap look at this from the TMs:

And lastly, this is unofficial, but we were discussing the cast with Jillian from Summit and see said casting for the next movie is going to be a nightmare because they are almost sure they have to find a new Jacob and they have to try and cast all of the LaPush Charachters. And we made a comment like well at least you have some time, and she looked at us like "oh no we don't" now of course she can't give too many details but it sounds like they will be shooting new moon sooner rather then later and it will not have much of the Cullens involved. This means it will stay true to the books. She also said they plan to do the forth movie when it becomes ready. She also showed us a picture of Victoria taken the day that TS and I had stalked them to the woods. So those pictures have to be coming soon. This Jullian girl is really nice and wants us to keep our sites and keep the internet humming about Twilight, but at the same time they want to have some control of what is released to the media. From now on we are going to really carefull what we post and may even get approval from Gillian. That way we can work togther.

stalking IMDB is getting addicting

• Like 1