twilight series

i heart guese

One doesn't have to be a fan to discuss Twilight. I'm equally entitled to discuss my dislike of it, as you are to discuss your love of it.

If you want to discuss it purely with other fans, go to a Twilight message board, and you can scream and giggle about that "vampire" actor all you like.

Not my problem if the internetz frustrates you, perhaps you should put it down and step away from the keyboard, until you can accept that not everyone has the same opinions as you, then perhaps you'll find yourself calmer and less frustrated.

One doesn't have to be a fan to discuss Twilight. I'm equally entitled to discuss my dislike of it, as you are to discuss your love of it.

If you want to discuss it purely with other fans, go to a Twilight message board, and you can scream and giggle about that "vampire" actor all you like.

Not my problem if the internetz frustrates you, perhaps you should put it down and step away from the keyboard, until you can accept that not everyone has the same opinions as you, then perhaps you'll find yourself calmer and less frustrated.

nice edit there

funny thing is you spread your dislike about everything, everwhere

and then go off on some random shit no one else cares about

even on a purely twilight fan board we'd get assholes like you

its annoying

just stop

oh, i get it very well

this thread was made for fans of twilight

as a fan of twilight, i post here

i don't think i'm the one confused on the matter

well you clearly dont get it, because you just changed the subject, your retardation astounds me.

do you have to be so argumentative about everything?

why are you posting in every twilight thread if you don't like it?

its honestly starting to get really annoying

hes only correcting you when your wrong, dont be wrong, and he wont have to correct you.

this is a thread for twilight fans to discuss it.

if you dont like twilight, keep the negativity to yourself.

thats a bit prejudice to everyone else dont you think, might as well make it a white people only thread while your at it, hitler.

Where abouts does it claim that you need to spread your negativity all over these boards?

he used to do that, recently hes just been correcting idiocy, but you lot are either too retarded, or too ignorant, stubborn, and arrogant, to admit you are VERY wrong.

• 1 month later...
don't worry you still have the movies to look forward to. Lets hope they don't get screwed up XD

You could read them again as well. That's what I'm doing atm.

yeah, that's true. If they get screwed up, I'll freak out! Cuz they always come out here a year later as in America anyway and if they screw them up again, it takes longer again. I already said, when BD is comming in like 2012/13, I already had my last year of school. :rotfl: kinda weird imagination though.