NEW INTERVIEW ON FUSE!!

they are being interviewed in a half hour episode on the Alt Press couch. if you go on the SURS myspace, it says the dates for it. I believe it's April 3, 4, and 5. I know for sure it premiers on the thrid, but the other two i don't remember.

i heard that it's going to be aired the 3-5 but im not sure either. i'm recording all 3 days.

PARAMORE OWNS YOU ALL.

they are being interviewed in a half hour episode on the Alt Press couch. if you go on the SURS myspace' date=' it says the dates for it. I believe it's April 3, 4, and 5. I know for sure it premiers on the thrid, but the other two i don't remember.[/quote']

i heard that it's going to be aired the 3-5 but im not sure either. i'm recording all 3 days.

if u do please share it with us :P

they are being interviewed in a half hour episode on the Alt Press couch. if you go on the SURS myspace' date=' it says the dates for it. I believe it's April 3, 4, and 5. I know for sure it premiers on the thrid, but the other two i don't remember.[/quote']

if u do please share it with us :P

i will.

The show is on Wednesday April 5th @ 9pm ...... it's not on 'Steven's Untitled Rock Show' It's a special that Fuse is doing with AP magazine! it's only 30 minutes but it should be good! :D

Actually - both are right. I think Steven's Untitled Rock Show is doing 3 days worth of shows from their interviews at SXSW and Paramore may be on there. And, the show at 9pm on Wed. night is coverage of the AP Show that Paramore and others played at during SXSW...

So, lots of Paramore on FUSE this week!

Well, I didn't see Paramore on SURS today, but I did see an ad for the Alt. Press show on Wed...and it's promising a live performance by them plus Steven talking to some of the bands that played that show. Don't know how they're going to cram all that into 30 minutes...they promoted Thursday, Circa Survive, Paramore, Straylight Run...it's going to be a packed (and excellent) show...