Let's help Paramore Win =]

MusicFreak810

Alright, while not everyone is into the whole religion thing, I think the best way we could help Paramore win tomorrow night at the Grammys is have a little faith.

I'm not asking you to believe in G-d, turn your back on what your beliefs are, or anything of that sort, but I think a little hope and faith may just help them in the long run.

It's safe to say that Paramore has put a lot of their faith in their beliefs, and they're putting most if not all of it in their hopes of winning tomorrow night.

So, as a community, let's do the same.

post what you're hoping/praying/wishing for here in this thread and let's hope that some higher power or fate or something hears it and listens.

Don't censore the word God, no one should be offended....in fact I'm offended that you censored it! :P

And yes I will have faith. Ever since I heard they were nominated, I was just like "Please let them win!!"

GO PARAMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAWR

REPEAT AFTER ME:

PARAMORE TO WIN

PARAMORE TO WIN

PARAMORE, PARAMORE

PARAMORE TO WIN

Who's with me?

I pray that Paramore wins because they deserve it so much. They have worked so hard and truly deserve the honor. They are selfless when it comes to music and do it for the fans because they love it. They deserve to get the Grammy. Please let Paramore win!!!!!!!!!!!

Lara, I'm totally with you!!!

PARAMORE TO WIN

PARAMORE TO WIN

PARAMORE, PARAMORE

PARAMORE TO WIN

Seriously. If I hear it... "And the winner for best newcoming artist goes to....Paramore!"

My response:

OH

MY

GOD!!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!

Mum willl be like "Calm down..."

Oh man, I'd be just like "HELL FREAKIN' YES!!!!!!!!" and my mom would go "what?" and i'd be all "THEY WON!!! PARAMORE WON!!!!!!!"