The Wish Thread

justSMILE♥

Agreed. To be honest, certain people I did previously like.. well, I guess I realised they were a bit fake.

Honesty is the most important thing with me, even if you are a bit shy or something, I'd prefer someone to tell me rather than make out their a total joker, y'know?

I bet half the people on here are totally different. I'm not gonna lie, I'm not as chatty in real life but I spose it's cause you have more time to think about what you're gonna say on here.

I wish I had superpowers XD

I bet half the people on here are totally different. I'm not gonna lie, I'm not as chatty in real life but I spose it's cause you have more time to think about what you're gonna say on here.

I wish I had superpowers XD

See, I'm a little double-sided. I can act totally boring here and I can be like that in real-life. The other side of me? Crazy, random and retarded? I'm also like that with my closer friends!

I guess it just takes time to get used to people so they can learn the true you.

Sonisphere is a festival LP are playing that I really want to go to, but I can't because no one wants to go with me and I know no one on the LPU who's going

Awh, I'm sorry. :(

See, I'm a little double-sided. I can act totally boring here and I can be like that in real-life. The other side of me? Crazy, random and retarded? I'm also like that with my closer friends!

I guess it just takes time to get used to people so they can learn the true you.

Awh, I'm sorry. :(

I wish the one person I know is going to sonisphere would come online so I could talk to them about it

yeah, I'm probably similar to what I'm like on here with my best friends. With total strangers, it would be hard to get that side out of me.

I wish my bum wasn't numb XD