how much earlier

devotion

How much earlier (than when the doors are opened) do you people go to a Paramore show? Where in the standing area do u end up in?

I usually get there about an hour before doors if I can. Look for a white van with a trailer and, well, there might be Paramore there :) I talked to Hayley for a few minutes before one show 'cause I saw her hanging out by the van and she came over to talk...

I usually end up pretty close to the front, if not in the very front...although I tend to move back a bit once Paramore's done...I'm too tall to stay in the very front all show...

at the paramore concert i went to (winter goes west?) at Chain Reaction (anaheim-400 capacity) i got there 10 minutes after the concert started, yet i got to be in the "4th row-ish"

i know you asked about paramore, but at the nintendo fusion tour (FOB, MCS, P!ATD, etc at SOMA: 1200+capacity) i got there 10 minutes before the show started, and i got to be in the "2nd" row...

IMO it's kinda silly to show up hour(s) ahead of time, unless u wanna chill with the band or something..

at the paramore concert i went to (winter goes west?) at Chain Reaction (anaheim-400 capacity) i got there 10 minutes after the concert started' date=' yet i got to be in the "4th row-ish"

i know you asked about paramore, but at the nintendo fusion tour (FOB, MCS, P!ATD, etc at SOMA: 1200+capacity) i got there 10 minutes before the show started, and i got to be in the "2nd" row...

IMO it's kinda silly to show up hour(s) ahead of time, unless u wanna chill with the band or something..[/quote']

i agree. i've been to shows way late & gotten in the front. waiting outside honestly doesn't matter. the crowd shifts soo much anyways. & usually the people that have waited for hours & are in front @ the beginning get tired/sick/whatever & have to move anyways.

for NFT i got there two hours before in San Diego and only got about fourth rowish but then got pushed back. for paramore, i totally didn't htink about if it would be crowded or not (which it wasn't) and went two hours early, but i got in the first row, so it was worth it! :D
d

hey..i just noticed u lived in murrieta...we're practically neighbors..lol..i live in the craptown of hemet...small world huh