May shows with The Rocket Summer?

thebrowncoat

Do you think these shows will sell out? Because I'm planning to go to see them on May 22, but I ws planning on buying a ticket at the door, however I have never seen Paramore live and don't know the size of the crowd they draw. Anybody know?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think these shows will sell out? Because I'm planning to go to see them on May 22, but I ws planning on buying a ticket at the door, however I have never seen Paramore live and don't know the size of the crowd they draw. Anybody know?

Hard to say - probably depends on venue size and the area...if I were you, I'd buy tickets in advance...but that's just me. I always like to have my tickets so I don't miss a show I really want to see...

No virginia dates? Or north carolina?

I have to guess something is going to get added between the PA date and the FL date - there are some empty days in there that say TBA.

they just added a columbia, sc date on the 12th & i'm SO MAD because i'll be out of town. paramore had a huuuuge crowd (almost sold out) last time they played there, back in August, so I know this one will be huge. i'm surprised this tour is coming bc the rocket summer just played here like two weeks ago.

I have to guess something is going to get added between the PA date and the FL date - there are some empty days in there that say TBA.

they just added a columbia' date=' sc date on the 12th & i'm SO MAD because i'll be out of town. paramore had a huuuuge crowd (almost sold out) last time they played there, back in August, so I know this one will be huge. i'm surprised this tour is coming bc the rocket summer just played here like two weeks ago.[/quote']

Yep - I'm still closer to Baltimore, so I'm still targeting that show...unless a DC or VA date pops in on the 11th, which I think it might...

where are they playing in florida!!!!!!? i'll be so excited bc i'll be down there when they come through SC.

where are they playing in florida!!!!!!? i'll be so excited bc i'll be down there when they come through SC.

5/13/06 ORLANDO, FL @ Cornerstone - Central Florida Fairgrounds

I think that's the only FL date announced so far.

I just got my tix for the Baltimore date...of course, I'm not sure I'll actually be able to go, since I'll likely have a 2 week old baby at the time...but we'll see....fingers crossed :)

Yeeaahh.

I already said this.

But.

On their site it starts on the 5th. In NY.

Not the 3rd... I hope they just forgot. Since that's when they come here.

x_@ *Concerned*

yeah i hope the just forgot bc i bought the tickets as well..

Yeah. I don't know. It's on their myspace.

We shall see. I've had the tickets for a while now, haha.

I don't know about the other bands. One sounds way to emo' date=' and the other one is alright.

I'm pretty sure the majority of the fans, and I do mean MAJORITY will be Parawhores.

Hahaha.

<333

(For the Boston show)

Nightmare of you should draw in some people.[/quote']

haha yes Parawhores will def be the majority of show i know and have heard gf a lot of people who are going to this. Yeah i dont know much about the other bands either.

Just found out that the show I'm trying to go to in May (May 11th at Jammin' Java in Vienna' date=' VA) is at a little place that only holds 180 people.

That's cool...I've yet to see Paramore in a venue that small :)[/quote']

that's awesome. they're playing the 200 person venue here for the third time in may. they almost sold it out LAST summer, & the rocket summer sold it out like three weeks ago so it's going to be so packed. i'm bummed i won't be here to see them again bc that's for sure the last time i'll see them somewhere that small.

Just found out that the show I'm trying to go to in May (May 11th at Jammin' Java in Vienna' date=' VA) is at a little place that only holds 180 people.

Maybe Im glad I wont go since its near DC and that will be crowded and by the time I get there I will be against the wall

Have fun though

Maybe Im glad I wont go since its near DC and that will be crowded and by the time I get there I will be against the wall

Have fun though

hah, i think the knitting factory in nyc is smaller than that! it looks it, at least.

Have fun though

hah, i think the knitting factory in nyc is smaller than that! it looks it, at least.

when i went to the knitting factory last month i heard that it heald like 250 or less bc the show was sold out...but TKF does have a balcony calculated into the numbers...yeah only like 100 or less got on the floor