Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread pt.9

Jessnesss

Ya know i cant be bothered to pm so i'll say it here.

Every year we do some annual thing about Bands and their lif on the road as a family. In the past we've done Metallica, and the Foos. Tonight we're doing Paramore xD I have to play Hayley and sing the songs and stuff It's really call acting out their life as a family and we're actualy playing guitar and drums and stuff which is also cool. I'm jsut so nervous!

Guest chriz
today our class teacher told us more details about this youth hostel and it seems to be...not the best...we've to take everything with us and there are only 5-bed rooms oO

bye james

sounds like ...... well not good

Ya know i cant be bothered to pm so i'll say it here.

Every year we do some annual thing about Bands and their lif on the road as a family. In the past we've done Metallica, and the Foos. Tonight we're doing Paramore xD I have to play Hayley and sing the songs and stuff It's really call acting out their life as a family and we're actualy playing guitar and drums and stuff which is also cool. I'm jsut so nervous!

That actually sounds pretty awesome. :D

I'm sure you'll do just fine, just keep a positive mindset...or if all else fails just imagine the audience in their udnerwear. :P