Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread pt.9

Jessnesss

Nooooh!!! :( Did you really had to do that?

Alright. It's 2 AM and my mum is here. Which means if I'm not going to bed now I'm going to be a little piece of roadkill for on the BBQ (mmm tasty :D)

Anyways, goodnight everyone! Love ya! :hug::hug:

ooo BBQ'd em... sounds tasty haha. HURRAH CANNIBALISM :P

nighty night em!!! x

ello breana!

everyone in here is usually lovely all the time so you shouldn't have to worry about mean stuff.

and anyways, a lot of the time we all just talk about stuff... as well as being random. Tonight for example, we were all chit-chatting away about how everyone was doing and what we'd all been up to this weekend... and then out of the blue we were talking about bananas, having lots of limbs and invisible friends...

its just a laid-back place really. ive made lots of friends in here.

welcome! :D

ello breana!

everyone in here is usually lovely all the time so you shouldn't have to worry about mean stuff.

and anyways, a lot of the time we all just talk about stuff... as well as being random. Tonight for example, we were all chit-chatting away about how everyone was doing and what we'd all been up to this weekend... and then out of the blue we were talking about bananas, having lots of limbs and invisible friends...

its just a laid-back place really. ive made lots of friends in here.

welcome! :D

...that's that :D

...look at me,i'm hungarian and i don't understand everything...but i'm here...:D

and anyway,hey here (: