Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread pt.9

Jessnesss

:(

my dad says he is going to get a webcam after easter YAY!!!!!!!!!! :)

hurrah!!!!!!! now i can laugh at you instead of you laughing at me all the time haha!!and you should try to find a hat better than mine :D impossible task James, impossible.

whoa, you have an invisible friend!!??

and I tought an imaginary was special...

of course i do! it's a potato named KELSEY. he hates shovels

• Like 1

hurrah!!!!!!! now i can laugh at you instead of you laughing at me all the time haha!!and you should try to find a hat better than mine :D impossible task James, impossible.

i have a goofy hat lol, i never laugh at you linzikins :roll: well sometimes...........okay you broke me i do laugh haha :P

I'm so naming my kid Kelsey now! :D

AN INVISIBLE POTATO!!! :willy_nilly:

I wanna meet her!

kinda hard since HE'S invisible... yes, it's a HE. hahahah

i have a goofy hat lol, i never laugh at you linzikins :roll: well sometimes...........okay you broke me i do laugh haha :P

if you haven't once laughed at me wearing that ridiculous hat then there is something seriously wrong with you :nono: haha

i once had a pet rock, its name was trevor haha:p

oh my!!! maybe he knows kelsey! kelsey always said there was a rather charming rock that lived beside him in his lovely patch in the garden.

MEH!

some day, maybe you will meet him. for now, JUST WEEP AND WEEP at how you're missing out :P haha

oh my!!! maybe he knows kelsey! kelsey always said there was a rather charming rock that lived beside him in his lovely patch in the garden.

yeah it is possible you know

this is really random