fed up

travel_hymn

today in french 2, 3 boys were purposefully bullying me for being british.

This whole year in my new school, I haven't been upset once.

Today, because of what they did, I broke down.

I haven't been this upset in a long time...

plus, my school lost today in badminton. really badly.

and, yeah, i come back to arsenal forum, and people start attacking the pussycat dolls purposefully cause they know i'm a huge fan

it's http://www.goonerforum.com , you have to register to view everything. but if u get an account and go to the babes section, then click on girls aloud vs pussy cat dolls (they can't even fricking spell the band's name properly, there's no space between pussy and cat, that's just mean) that's where all the shit is happening. You'll notice it's me cause I have the username FallenAngel and the avatar is of Hayley Williams. =]

sorry i've just had a really, terribly bad day

it's my worst in ages. in fact, this whole month has been nothing but shit.

i know it should be in the rant thread but 98% of people don't reply to me and i'm too, too upset. i've been crying a lot today. usually i don't.

really sorry. :(

oh woops. i shouldn't be looking for attention, never mind people will be like "gosh she's such an attention seeker"

sorry i wasn't thinking. i guess you can delete this thread. i should have PMed someone. i was too angry so i had to let it all out.

i don't care if 1 person replies or whatever, i'm just...really...down today. yeah.

• Like 1

I'm sorry. They boys are just really stupid, and have you told the teacher or anyone about what they have been doing? And the people from the forum are stupid too. They all just want attention and feel like they have some power or whatever when they don't. So, you just be strong and you will pull through and be better than them.

aww i'm really sorry. i've had to deal with bullying this week too (resulting in filling out a harrassment form against the person :P) & i know how hard it can be. Also on the forum,(this may sound cheesy but;) stand up for what you believe in, don't let others bring you down.

& when i'm feeling down i remember a line from our beloved Paramore's song 'Hallelujah':

"Somehow, everything's gonna fall right into place"

<3

:hug:

Awww im really sorry Lara! people that do that kind of stuff make me sick. and its understandable that you would want somebody to talk to and stuff! dont feel bad! i really hope your month gets better! and yeah, def stand up for what you believe in. it will make things alot easier. you know, whenever im feeling down i always listen to music. and paramore really does have alot of songs that bring me up haha! but know that im always here for you whenever you need to talk to anybody! PM me anytime!! :hug:

thanks so much for replying guys, it definitely helps when people on here give me advice.

I didn't mean to make such a big deal out of it, I know I shouldn't have made one thread just about my problems, I know it's selfish cause there are so many other people out there who are worse off than I am and I sincerely do apolgoize...=[

but I've been so angry today that I wanted it to be let out somewhere, and I felt this was the best forum cause people on here are sweet =]

I know I just should have PMed someone, but I felt like...screaming, going crazy...I wasn't thinking of PMing someone at the time. I'll learn to do that from now on. I don't want people on here to think of me as self-centered, or something.

Seriously. this year has been nothing but sh!t so far. I dunno why.

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. You can't really listen to some people sometimes for being ignorant. There's nothing wrong with wanting someone to hear you out sometimes when you are going through a rough time. I'm sure everything though will get better for you. If those guys give you a rough time again, punch them in the face. =] It will make everything alright.

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. You can't really listen to some people sometimes for being ignorant. There's nothing wrong with wanting someone to hear you out sometimes when you are going through a rough time. I'm sure everything though will get better for you. If those guys give you a rough time again, punch them in the face. =] It will make everything alright.

Problem is, I can't punch to save my life. =P

I don't know, she's quite ignorant and doesn't do much.

hopefully something will get done.

she thinks i should be moved somewhere else in the class.

it's the boys that need to be moved into different seats, they're all sat together.

she's the worst teacher i have, 2nd worst to my us history teacher.

she was going all off topic when we were talking to her, mentioning about other stuff they were doing.

i was like '....' , i didn't come here to hear about this crap. i came here to dicuss how they made me upset.

People can be really stupid. don't take it too hard.

i remember someone's sig here that quotes "i don't get mad. i move on" - hayley williams.

i know you're pissed but try to move on.

you are above them Lara!

we love you here. <3 :hug:

Awww, don't be upset Lara.

I can kinda understand where you're coming from though...my time at secondary school was an absolute nightmare half the time. Most of the people there I didn't know from my old schools, and they always singled me out because I was probably the only one who made an effort to pass the course. And worst part was, someone who said they were my best friend started to hang out with these other people so basically I was alone for 3 years. :(

But we all have our rough patches. You'll get through this Lara, I know you will.

*gives Lara the biggest hug ever, then lifts her up and spins her around* :hug:

Lara people that bully you like that...for some odd reason just makes them feel better about themselves. But one day when they are alot older and really realized how mean they were, they will want to say they are sorry and they wont be able to.

Oh yeah, and btw sorry i didnt reply in the rant thread last night! I didnt know that you posted anything there and i hadn't been in that thread. =/

My dear Lara, I am so sorry. I think it is awesome to be British and def. stand up for what you think is right. And they had no right to say that. Don't let them get you down. I get ridiculed all the time for liking paramore but I just hit them but then again they are my friends. ......well anyway I would just ignore those people. They have no right.

Gosh, guys, I'm so glad I did say something!

You've all made me feel so, so much better.

I have french II tomorrow, so we'll see what happens and what the teacher will do.

other than that, thank you all so much

and Erica, their names are Brandon and Michael :D looooool

*hugs Erica*

your frying pan is golden :D

ahhh thanks again guys

I have a smile on my face now

you know what really sucks though? there's a badminton match scheduled the same day as the Paramore/Jimmy concert that I want to go to.... >_<