Anberlin

benzzz

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knate (drummer) is in a side project with Timmy from Underoath, and I just found some awesome news about it in a recent interview Absolutepunk did with UO (chris and I were looking for anything and everything about this and could find nothing, so i got super pumped when i just read this)::

And Tim, you have one with Nate from Anberlin? Is there any name for it yet?

Tim: Yeah, it’s untitled still. We’ve got about 7 or 8 songs written right now and we hope to go and record them really soon. We’re hoping to release it later on this year.

Chris: I had no idea that was still going on! Who is putting it out?

Tim: Yeah man! We’re going to be doing it ourselves, no ones going to want to buy it! [laughter]

rest of the interiew:: http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?p=6023073

haha, it's definitely one of my favorite songs... i think that at the moment it's tied only with unwinding cable car.

and i just realized that we don't live very far away from eachother; i'm just off ortega highway. so random question, are you planning on going to warped tour this summer and if so which date?

So there's this christian festival in June in Illinois, and I think I'm gonna try and convince somebody to go with me. It's like 5 days and Anberlin is playing plus a TON of awesome bands (underoath, emery, showbread, bradley hathaway, etc.). I think it'd be pretty baller.